• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus - What is Everyone Doing to Cope?

Have some booze delivered...

We made sure to make a YUGE trip a week and a half ago. Very well stocked with the staples but forgot to splurge on a nice whiskey or bourbon. Or both.

We made sure to make a YUGE trip a week and a half ago. Very well stocked with the staples but forgot to splurge on a nice whiskey or bourbon. Or both.

Samsie, bought two 1/2 gallons of booze on Friday. Down to a 1 1/2 gallons right now...

Staying home and eating right, exercising with walks and push-ups / abs, doing yardwork, calling family and friends, buying kids activities on Amazon (tee ball, soccer goal)

Is now the time to start brewing my own beer? Saw some online kits from Amazon.... any suggestions?

Like conceive kids.

I was supposed to get snipped next week. If we come out of this quarantine with a Coronababy I would’ve been better off licking hospital floors, because my wife will end me.

I am drinking about 4-5 pints of craft beer per night. I threw my back out a bit so I'm not really exercising. But I'm losing weight because I'm not going out to lunch 5-6 days per week and dinner 2-3 nights.

I also have a grill.

Stupid ABC store doesn’t open til 11 (realized as I tried to walk in) so I’m sitting in my car in the Ingles parking lot because I have to get like 3 items there and it will take less than 5 mins.

I am drinking about 4-5 pints of craft beer per night. I threw my back out a bit so I'm not really exercising. But I'm losing weight because I'm not going out to lunch 5-6 days per week and dinner 2-3 nights.

I also have a grill.

This post makes me feel confident I would’ve gotten out of the first round of the Kumite.

Back