• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus - What is Everyone Doing to Cope?

I’ve gotten really into beachfront bargain hunt on Hgtv. That shit is addictive. Also, we can all afford to live oceanfront in Myrtle Beach apparently.

I’ve gotten really into beachfront bargain hunt on Hgtv. That shit is addictive. Also, we can all afford to live oceanfront in Myrtle Beach apparently.

While you are looking you can stay with Brews.

Of course we know that the scripting is highly staged, but what's the deal with every real estate agent waiting on the beach while the clients view the property, vs. the agent being available for the viewing like all the other property shows.
I watch BFBH as well, but my fav right now is Home Town.

I have done all the booze and drugs and now I’m legit atarting to go stir crazy.
Weather sucks right now so there is 100 nothing to do.

Since the family and I are stuck on other sides of the county, we synched up Onward on Disney+ and are video chatting while watching "together."

We’re doing more regular family nights. Sometimes movies, sometimes games.

Tonight, we’re introducing our high schooler to Quentin Tarantino. My wife picked out Inglorious Bastrerds.

Since the family and I are stuck on other sides of the county, we synched up Onward on Disney+ and are video chatting while watching "together."

Nice. I'll admit I teared up a little at the end for reasons in my life.

The Cherry Blossom 10mi that was supposed to be this morning was cancelled. I ran a virtual race (just 10mi in my area). My family and neighbors made up signs and were waiting at our house, cheering when I came back.

What was your time. I like to know how slow I am based on people that can actually run.

8:57/mi. My goal for the actual race was a 7:45, which in a race and flat, (and I wasn’t drinking the night before) would’ve been pretty achievable.

I would’ve tried harder if I knew people were waiting at the finish line (my house). To be honest, training has been tough since the race was cancelled. I stopped doing speed work 3 weeks ago.

We were supposed to be in WV tomorrow, visiting Civil War battlefields. Then Gettysburg, Hershey and Philly.

Oh well.

Back