• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If President Trump Gives You $1,000, Whatcha Gonna Buy ?

That would be a bad call because I'm going to buy a grill and get the economy sizzling !

I might try to see how I can get it to some of our daycare teachers that have been furloughed, if not just donating.

yeah, i will give the money to a local charity. we are still getting over the tornado a few weeks ago in my area.

I might try to see how I can get it to some of our daycare teachers that have been furloughed, if not just donating.

this/something along these lines.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but I think the $1000 is for only those who lose their jobs due to the virus. So you'd probably spend it on bills.

That's what unemployment insurance is for.

If I get $1000, I'm hoping to be able to buy a 12 pack of toilet paper.

Don't you need to make less than $75k a year to get it? Seems like a lot of you would not qualify.

Don't you need to make less than $75k a year to get it? Seems like a lot of you would not qualify.

But I already ordered the grill. It's coming Wednesday.

If you are cheap enough to buy a Weber, you don’t make over 75k.

If Nancy gives you $1500 (one year loan if you make over $75K this year), whatcha gonna buy?

I’m married with 3 kids. I get $7500. Not buying jack because we make over 75k. At least I’m not stuck with some cheap ass Weber grill.

Nothin’ really.

We do, however, need a new vacuum cleaner.

Might spring for a Miele that costs 1K. Never had anything like it before.

Gee dya think Tobacco Road want to talk about grills?

Back