Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Yeah, it's essentially a freebie 4th for someone who was not going to play another down for them.

Also, with all the new unis coming out, the Chargers have the best of the new unis. I like the 60s style helmet with the # on it. Chargers have always had sweet unis.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Is that a serious question in the thread title ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Browns new uniforms look a lot like their current uniforms:

https://fox8.com/sports/cleveland-br...-new-uniforms/
    Nice!

I assume this years draft will have a huge viewing audience, people are crazy for anything new sports related

My favorite team (Seattle) trades out of the first round and picks a player in the second round that Kiper calls a reach pick.

Good luck to Justin Strnad, Essang Bassey, Justin Herron, and all the other Deacons who get a chance to achieve their dreams this weekend. Love cheering for Deacs in the pros. Hope they all do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    Nice!
    Love these! Reminds me of those 80s squads with Bernie, & the Cardiac Kids w/Brian Sipe.

Browns better draft an OT 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd...

Quote Originally Posted by Pazdadeac View Post
    Love these! Reminds me of those 80s squads with Bernie, & the Cardiac Kids w/Brian Sipe.

Rumors going around DC that the Browns are getting close to acquiring OT Trent Williams from the Redskins for a mid-round pick. Williams is only 31 and had played in 7 Pro Bowls.

Rumors going around DC that the Browns are getting close to acquiring OT Trent Williams from the Redskins for a mid-round pick. Williams is only 31 and had played in 7 Pro Bowls.
    Yeah, I heard this possibility. Snyder could have gotten 2 1sts from BOB last fall, and I doubt he even gets 1 1st today for Williams. And he has to trade him today or tomorrow, or his value could plummet further. I suspect Mayfield will look much better than last year with Conklin at RT and Williams at LT.

Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Yeah, I heard this possibility. Snyder could have gotten 2 1sts from BOB last fall, and I doubt he even gets 1 1st today for Williams. And he has to trade him today or tomorrow, or his value could plummet further. I suspect Mayfield will look much better than last year with Conklin at RT and Williams at LT.
    Was hoping Tampa would get involved, since they seem to be in win-now mode. I'd even look at player swaps for a decent TE.

A lot of teams are struggling for cap space right now, the Bucs being one of them, the Browns not being one of them. Also how do the Panthers have so much dead money?

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    Well, that's interesting.

anyone have a favorite draft simulator they like? I've tried a couple but haven't found the one that this board posted a few years ago that I wasted a lot of time on!

Quote Originally Posted by Pazdadeac View Post

Exactly! Playing in cavernous Municipal Stadium.

Here is the full list of prospects who will virtually participate in the 2020 NFL Draft:

A.J. Epenesa, Iowa DE
    A.J. Terrell, Clemson CB
    Andrew Thomas, Georgia OT
    Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota S
    Austin Jackson, USC OT
    Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State WR
    C.J. Henderson, Florida CB
    CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma WR
    Cesar Ruiz, Michigan G
    Chase Claypool, Notre Dame WR
    Chase Young, Ohio State EDGE
    Cole Kmet, Notre Dame TE
    D'Andre Swift, Georgia RB
    Denzel Mims, Baylor WR
    Derrick Brown, Auburn DL
    Ezra Cleveland, Boise State OT
    Grant Delpit, LSU S
    Henry Ruggs III, Alabama WR
    Isaiah Simmons, Clemson LB
    J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State RB
    Jacob Eason, Washington QB
    Jake Fromm, Georgia QB
    Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma QB
    Jalen Reagor, TCU WR
    Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina DL
    Jaylon Johnson, Utah CB
    Jedrick Wills, Alabama OT
    Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State CB
    Jerry Jeudy, Alabama WR
    Joe Burrow, LSU QB
    Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin RB
    Jordan Love, Utah St. QB
    Josh Jones, Houston OT
    Josh Uche, Michigan LB
    Julian Okwara, Notre Dame EDGE
    Justin Herbert, Oregon QB
    Justin Jefferson, LSU WR
    Justin Madubuike, Texas A&M DT
    K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU EDGE
    Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma LB
    Kristian Fulton, LSU CB
    Laviska Shenault, Colorado WR
    Lloyd Cushenberry, LSU G
    Mekhi Becton, Louisville OT
    Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma DT
    Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn CB
    Patrick Queen, LSU LB
    Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn OT
    Ross Blacklock, TCU DT
    Tee Higgins, Clemson WR
    Terrell Lewis, Alabama EDGE
    Thaddeus Moss, LSU TE
    Tristan Wirfs, Iowa OT
    Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama QB
    Xavier McKinney, Alabama S
    Yetur Gross-Matos, Penn State EDGE

Quote Originally Posted by SC DEAC View Post
    anyone have a favorite draft simulator they like? I've tried a couple but haven't found the one that this board posted a few years ago that I wasted a lot of time on!
    Haven't compared it with others, but I use this one: https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-...aft-simulator/

"Raising awareness"-that phrase has never sounded so hollow. I think everyone is aware of the coronavirus.

I am probably sounding callous, but just get on with the fucking thing. I wanna see the tech fuck ups.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Wake Forest has to be only college football program whose backup QBs are more famous than the starting QBs.

That NFL pandering was obnoxious. I haven't seen a single brand come off as authentic with their COVID-19 ads.

Going all in with the MNF computer animations I see