• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Good luck with that. But now that they've said he's on the market, that means they're definitely taking Mac Jones at 3. And Jones will probably be more than fine because he's playing for Shanahan, but they still gave up way to much.

This dude is so dumb he needs RJ's help.

Awaken, I think both of those are close to spot on. I see Boogie as a solid 4-3 DE for years, and while Jones doesn't have elite physical traits, you throw him in Shanahan's system, and yeah, I think they could win a SB or 2. Still think Shanahan's heart won out over Lynch's brain, and they could have gotten him at 6-8 on draft day for a lot less.

Matter of time until he shows up in Tampa.

Edelman failed Pat's physical and they had released him prior to retirement. Tampa could happen.

It was already reported he would not be able to play a full season this year. And with the release, he didn't have to retire. He could have left it vague. I think it means he's done because you don't see many 34 year old WRs hang it up and then come back at 35 a year later.

Bold prediction. The Bucs hire Edelman as a offensive assistant coach. He comes out of retirement midseason.

The patriots released him so that he could get paid, the CBA and some other rules allowed him to be paid out an injury settlement of 2 million.

I found it interesting that the Justin Fields Epilepsy news came out now and not during his college career. I hope teams look at how it had no effect on him in college and don't lower his stock because of it. This is the season where evaluators are looking for all the warts. Brave kid to deal with all of this during such a high pressure time.

o/u on cville posts about this trade = 4.5

Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

Pretty smart for the Chiefs to trade a pick 18k years into the future, but they are going to be surprised when "Orland" Brown shows up.

Last edited:
I don't get the Zach Wilson love. This season where he had a much easier schedule he threw 33/3 for 3692. Last year when he played a tougher schedule with Power 5 opponents, he threw 11/9 for 2382. He either progressed significantly over one season or the easier schedule made him look much better. His arm strength doesn't impress me.

What am I missing?

Back