• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

I heard Ninkovich on ESPN this morning saying Wentz isn't as good as Rivers, and no one contradicted him. Indy won despite Rivers lack of an arm this year. Wentz is definitely an upgrade. The question is how much. And Indy needs to find a LT. I'll gladly trade them Orlando Brown for the #21 pick.

I heard Ninkovich on ESPN this morning saying Wentz isn't as good as Rivers, and no one contradicted him. Indy won despite Rivers lack of an arm this year. Wentz is definitely an upgrade. The question is how much. And Indy needs to find a LT. I'll gladly trade them Orlando Brown for the #21 pick.

If Wentz is healed and still capable of playing like Eagle's Superbowl season Wentz, then he is a significant upgrade over last year's version of Rivers. Every QB wants/needs a stud at tackle protecting his blind side.

this is an insane stat

That is at least partially driven by NFL salary cap rules. A top veteran QB can be 1/7 of salary cap. So teams will move on, hoping to find somebody "almost as good" for rookie scale money.

Insane stat but that stat was true for 2009-15 last year after Cam and Jameis were let go by the Panthers and Bucs. And a year from now, Mahomes could be the only 2017 1st round QB to stay on his original team. Watson will likely be traded and Trubisky may be as well.

so I guess the Texans' play is to just wait for someone to bowl them over with an offer? Watson has not met with the new coach and says he will never play for the Texans again. team management haven't responded to any teams making trade offers.

so I guess the Texans' play is to just wait for someone to bowl them over with an offer? Watson has not met with the new coach and says he will never play for the Texans again. team management haven't responded to any teams making trade offers.

It came out in the last day or 2 that Watson did meet with Culley. It was probably a short conversation to the tune of hey, I like you and feel bad for the situation you're in, but I'm never playing for Houston again.

Top NFL Quarterbacks as Women

https://autooverload.com/nfl-quarte...m_campaign=352583&twclid=11365372179114651650

8-Russell-Wilson.jpg

30-Cam-Newton.jpg

nflqbaswomenfeaturedimage.jpg

Good vibes in Detroit !

Campbell at least hasn't stormed off on his motorcycle yet. But his ultra macho shtick is already wearing thin. Caldwell is probably still the only decent coach they've had this century, taking 2 mediocre teams to the playoffs in 4 years.

Looks like WFT is going to release Alex Smith.

Feel good comeback story of 2020 is headed to an out of work would be NFL QB.

I expect some team to pick him up as a veteran mentor to a draftee franchise QB. He may even begin as the starter while the youngster learns the ropes. But not for whatever he would have earned from Washington.

Feel good comeback story of 2020 is headed to an out of work would be NFL QB.

I expect some team to pick him up as a veteran mentor to a draftee franchise QB. He may even begin as the starter while the youngster learns the ropes. But not for whatever he would have earned from Washington.

Lance.

So Roethlisberger re-upped with Pittsburgh. No mention thus far of amount or length. I'm guessing the neighborhood is $20mil per.

So Roethlisberger re-upped with Pittsburgh. No mention thus far of amount or length. I'm guessing the neighborhood is $20mil per.

Something saw said he's getting 14 million for 21, with four voidable years after that to spread the dead money when he retires.

Back