• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

When they travel, opposing fans should have banners saying "Welcome Mean Machine!"

Do all designers nowadays just suck at their job, or are good designs just not picked? When was the last time a new uniform design was good? Like in any sport? And by new, I don't mean a design based off of a throwback. The new Falcons uniforms are absolutely terrible. Well, except for the throwback, of course.

are you asking about the NFL only or in general?

some recent-ish NBA redesigns have been pretty good: Bucks and Warriors are the best; Pacers, Grizzlies, and Nuggets are good

Ayo posted this on the Panthers thread. I'm still laughing.

That’s so flipping funny. The timing of the laughs, everything. Somebody’s getting coronavirus creative.

Colts have a new "secondary" logo:

dataimagepngbase64iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAACxYAAAWK-6fb37005afdb47e6e59aecfe799031ef.jpg

It incorporates the shape of the State of Indiana. Better than the Rams logo, but the horseshoe is iconic.

Last edited:
Not bad. Largely unnecessary though.

The all browns are hideous, but the others are an improvement. Only so much you can do with brown and orange.

They just took the high school "Cleveland" from above the front numbers. Any other changes? They've been known for making very subtle (shade of orange) changes.

And said he took every precaution possible...

And the virus still broke through the impenetrable force that is the quarantine/stay at home tactics.

He actually didn't do contain well. He had a fish rank cleaner visit and a plumber come do work. He also had visits with his brother and a team mate.

If he has a fish tank cleaner, he most likely has other service people who come into his house. I'll bet he isn't cleaning his own toilets. One of the people who support his lifestyle probably brought him the Covid.

ETA:
This article mentions exactly that happening. Its near the end of the article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001109909/article/von-millers-covid19-plea-take-this-thing-serious

Von Miller may have stayed in. However, it appears that he had a lot of people coming into his house. That is not how good stay at home social distancing works.

Last edited:
Bad news for the Ravens: Lamar Jackson will don the cover of Madden 2021.

Gronk to the Bucs.

Gronk and a 7th trade for a 4th. This is nuts.

Gronk to the Bucs.

Gronk and a 7th trade for a 4th. This is nuts.

According to the Pats cap expert https://twitter.com/patscap this move somehow doesn't free up any additional cap space for the Pats... that sucks. So the Pats basically just traded up from 7th to 4th round out of this. Gronk wasn't gonna play for them anyway and the Pats didn't have any other viable options so I'm not disappointed with the move.

Last edited:
Back