• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

This Tom Brady dude might be good. If he goes through Rodgers/Mahomes to win this one it'll really cement the legacy

Oof.

Packers coming back...should be only down by 3...terrible/unfortunate drop on that 2pt conversion attempt.

Brady wants to beat the bills in the super bowl to forever haunt them with a 92% win percentage or something like that against them.

Hmmm...agree Rodgers maybe shoulda run on that 3rd down.

Yeah he should have at least attempted to pick up some yards there. He arguably could have scored. Then going for a FG. Just puzzling.

It would have taken a miracle tackle to keep out of the end zone. Not going for it was a head scratcher.

Ok it was PI, but not by much and lots of that stuff wasn’t called all day...

Looking like Brady and Bucs probably going to SB.

Just gonna be so excruciating to hear about Brady non stop. He was pretty mediocre today.

Just gonna be so excruciating to hear about Brady non stop. He was pretty mediocre today.

I have always and will always hate him, but that dude is the goat. Taking a new team to the super bowl at 43, that shit is insane. That being said, go bills.

that was like watching duke get charge calls all day long and then your guy gets called for a block on the same exact play with 6 seconds left

UGA players can’t perform when it matters. Sad !

Greek Bay kicking the fg instead of going for it on 4th and goal was an all time bad coaching call. It’s amazing to me that so many football coaches still can’t grasp things last like when to go v kick, when to go for 2, when to call timeouts, etc .

That wasn’t PI. I’ve got no dog in this fight. But that was a horrible call that decided the game instead of the players.

[seems like lots more people at the KC game than should be...pandemic and all...]

C’mon Bills.

Back