• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Seeing Tucker nail a FG made me think that being an NFL placekicker may be the easiest, high paying job in all of sports. You almost never get hit. It's a purely mechanical play. You can do into your late-30s or beyond.

lol

Good thing helmet to helmet is a focus for the refs. Wouldn’t want to blow that.

Wow Browns gonna have a chance to pull this off. Chad Henne with the ghastly pick in the end zone.

Pretty crazy how accurate the refs are at being able to spot that.

Brees is just completely washed. No arm strength. Time to hang it up.

Brady/Rodgers will be good.

NFL 2020 playoffs: Ravens-Bills, Rams-Packers, Bucs-Saints, Browns-Chiefs

GB beats both these teams

hopefully Brees hangs it up this offseason

He looked back while walking off the field, like, “Goodbye.” Good career but won’t miss him in the NFCS and won’t miss his finger licking.

Last edited:
I don’t get the idea that it’s not reviewable. If your goal is to make it safer, it should always be reviewable.

I believe the NFL already reviews every turnover, do they not? They could add a check for targeting pretty easily. It's not like it's a common thing.

I can't blame the ref for missing that when his eye is likely focused on the ball and the goalline.

Brees and Brady each looked like fighters who had taken ten fights too many. They are both done.

Back