• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

So AJ Terrell got his whole family custom Clemson sneakers when he committed. ABC/ESPN is just promoting recruiting violations.

Is it me, or is it just cringeworthy to watch Goodell turn to the monitor behind him and try to hype of the picking team's fans? Even more funny when half the time, there are quite a few squares that just have the team's logo, or their cheerleaders (or in the Broncos case, their mascot).

Skip Bayless about to be more insufferable than ever.

Is it me, or is it just cringeworthy to watch Goodell

Could have just stopped there.

I wish they had focused on making a new draft experience instead of trying to recreate the old one.

Who at the NFL tells the commish he's no longer involved with the draft?

It looks awful to be part of Tua’s family. No fun zone.

Philly with a bit of a stretch pick at WR. Wouldn't mind seeing them trade up to take another one.

ESPN just called Mahomes a future hall of famer.

He's good, but he's only been in the league a few years. It's a bit too early to crown his ass.

ESPN just called Mahomes a future hall of famer.

He's good, but he's only been in the league a few years. It's a bit too early to crown his ass.

It’s a fair statement to make about a 24 year old MVP, Super Bowl Champ, and SB MVP.

He’s halfway to ELIte’s top career achievement and already has something he never came close to achieving.

Jax with a nice draft so far. Chaisson's highlight reel is :eek:

I like the picks but think they would have been there later. I’m assuming the opportunity to trade back wasn’t there.

Back