• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

I mean Zach Taylor is a great story of just falling forward and being brought to new heights thanks to your wife. He’s probably bkf’s favorite head coach after Bob Knight.

Wake Forest has to be only college football program whose backup QBs are more famous than the starting QBs.

That NFL pandering was obnoxious. I haven't seen a single brand come off as authentic with their COVID-19 ads.

Agree on both points.
Ref the Covid commercials, I saw a Facebook post today from our former minister. Said he was tired of seeing all these ads that all said the same thing.......we’re in this together, we’ll get thru it, we feel for you, etc.

Wake Forest has to be only college football program whose backup QBs are more famous than the starting QBs.

That NFL pandering was obnoxious. I haven't seen a single brand come off as authentic with their COVID-19 ads.

um...... #1 pick? OSU?

Cincy has had months to decide who they wanted with the first pick. Go ahead and pick.

Cincy has had months to decide who they wanted with the first pick. Go ahead and pick.

They announced their pick on Wednesday.

Bold prediction. Burrow will struggle with the Bengals. Zac Taylor will get fired. The Bengals will trade Burrow to the Saints for a 3rd round pick to replace Brees and Burrow knocks Archie Manning down to the #3 most beloved Saints QB.

All this talk about Burrow’s leap from 18 to 19 and no mention of Brady. Not like he just hit the gym and crunched tape and voila, best season a QB has ever had.

Why does the first round or at least the top 10 take so long? Just rank your candidates and if one isn’t available move onto the next.

Why does the first round or at least the top 10 take so long? Just rank your candidates and if one isn’t available move onto the next.

Most teams wait a few mins in case a team offers up a favorable trade. Tonight however I'm pretty sure they are just milking the clock in order to fill as much time as possible. I have to thing the combined ratings will be crazy high.

Feels like I'm watching a fantasy draft. Nobody looks that happy. Time between picks still too long.

All this talk about Burrow’s leap from 18 to 19 and no mention of Brady. Not like he just hit the gym and crunched tape and voila, best season a QB has ever had.

ESPN broadcast > ABC broadcast

ABC is Fluff City

Didn't realize it was going to be a different broadcast. The College Gameday pregame broadcast did talk about Brady some.

Gettleman drafts an OT in the 1st round. Where was that years ago?

Made a similar statement to a Giants fan friend today.

Didn't realize it was going to be a different broadcast. The College Gameday pregame broadcast did talk about Brady some.

Made a similar statement to a Giants fan friend today.

Yeah I’m watching ESPN

The rare lazy same handedness comparison.

Smart move by the Dolphins, Tua will have a better NFL career than Burrow.

Burrow the smart pick now, but Cincy will ruin him. Carson Palmer ceiling.

Never heard of a university giving out GPAs over 4.0. Must be talking about his HS GPA.

The show’s been on for over an hour. They’ve made 6 picks so far.
Not the most exciting show.

Yeaaaah but what else are we going to watch? They have us by the balls man.

Right now, I’m flipping over to watch the weather.
It’s actually more exciting right now with tornados in Georgia and Florida.

Back