• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

BTW, given MLB's experience with this process, the NFL and the NFLPA should agree to expand rosters now. If the NFL wants to plow through the season in the midst of the pandemic, they are going to needs lots of extra players.

Good news for Dortch !

Good news for Dortch !

Perhaps. But probably not. He just got cut from the preseason roster. NFl proposing to cut preseason roster limit to 80 instead of the 90 it has been.

NFL is in a difficult situation. The more players involved, the greater the chance for what happened with the Marlins to happen to an NFL team. 47 people are needed to fill out the two deep roster for an NFL team. 22 offense, 22 defense, place kicker, punter, long snapper. Probably could do a skeleton 3rd string of nine players - QB, RB, WR, TE, T, G/C on offense and DL, LB, DB on defense, for a total of 9. Depending on your take on how different DE and DT are, how different inside and outside linebackers are and how different safety and cornerback are.

None of that matters. Dortch just needs to root for a Covid outbreak among wide receivers on 3 or 4 NFL teams, and he's good.

RB Derrius Guice was arrested today on domestic violence-related charges, including one count of strangulation, which is a felony, according to a spokesman for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.

Guice cut.

RB Derrius Guice was arrested today on domestic violence-related charges, including one count of strangulation, which is a felony, according to a spokesman for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.

Guice cut.

I thought he was going to be a good pro RB when he was at LSU, but the dude has never been able to stay on the field. Now this. The WFT continues to make news in the wrong way.

Tom Brady doesn't like damp footballs so his new center now plays with a towel inside his pants. And changes it frequently because #Florida weather. I don't envy the equipment person who handles the used towels.

Sounds like Wolford is getting some praise. Gritty gutsy Johnny football.

Ron Rivera diagnosed with lymph node cancer. Get well soon, Riverboat!

Dude is a warrior. Didn’t tell the team for two weeks because he didn’t want it to be a distraction to open camp and is continuing coaching as normal. I love this guy.

Trust me he'll frustrate the hell out of you on the field. He's a good man though.

Revised diagnosis is squamous cell carcinoma with local lymph node involvement. Much better outcome with respect to patient statistics. However, for any one individual, the outcomes are binary.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Man I am so proud to have John Wolford representing WFU. What a success story.

We have impressive alumni dotting the NFL landscape and repping Wake well. And with Clawson in charge this trend should continue. Feel bad for those recently hurt - Duke and Kevin Johnson.

Man I am so proud to have John Wolford representing WFU. What a success story.

We have impressive alumni dotting the NFL landscape and repping Wake well. And with Clawson in charge this trend should continue. Feel bad for those recently hurt - Duke and Kevin Johnson.

Particularly Duke. He seemed to have a lot of promise, but injuries have kept him sidelined during most of his NFL time.

Deacs cant catch a break...Strnad with wrist injury and likely out for season.

On phone can't link

Back