• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

The fact that Gurley is only 25 is mind-boggling to me. Feels like he's been around longer than that.

Clearly his body is an old 25... Hope he can help the Falcons out.

Wow. 25. Would've though close to 30. He just turned 18 when he played as a true frosh at UGA in 2012 (1,385 yard rushing and 17 TDs; first team all-ACC) -- remarkable. Didn't realize that Gurley was from Tarboro, NC.

Wow. 25. Would've though close to 30. He just turned 18 when he played as a true frosh at UGA in 2012 (1,385 yard rushing and 17 TDs; first team all-ACC) -- remarkable. Didn't realize that Gurley was from Tarboro, NC.

Since when is Georgia in the ACC?

Yep. So is Montrezl Harrell. Two Tarboro natives were in LA for awhile.

Missed Happy 3/28 Day yesterday.
91158302_10158516269449684_7376810754143420416_n.jpg

Gonna be a lonnnnnnnng offseason.

They are still much better than what they had last few years. Falcons meanwhile add an ATL to the front that looks terrible

Do all designers nowadays just suck at their job, or are good designs just not picked? When was the last time a new uniform design was good? Like in any sport? And by new, I don't mean a design based off of a throwback. The new Falcons uniforms are absolutely terrible. Well, except for the throwback, of course.

The Lamest Yard
They look like some XFL surplus.

Like the first XFL surplus. It looks like what a designer in 2003 thought would be hot in 2016.

Ayo posted this on the Panthers thread. I'm still laughing.

I've probably watched at least 100 times now. I die every time.

Back