• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Yeah, it's essentially a freebie 4th for someone who was not going to play another down for them.

Also, with all the new unis coming out, the Chargers have the best of the new unis. I like the 60s style helmet with the # on it. Chargers have always had sweet unis.

Is that a serious question in the thread title ?

Browns new uniforms look a lot like their current uniforms:

roryl4alxtvpjm8qt1sx.jpg

https://fox8.com/sports/cleveland-browns-reveal-new-uniforms/

Nice!

I assume this years draft will have a huge viewing audience, people are crazy for anything new sports related

My favorite team (Seattle) trades out of the first round and picks a player in the second round that Kiper calls a reach pick.

Good luck to Justin Strnad, Essang Bassey, Justin Herron, and all the other Deacons who get a chance to achieve their dreams this weekend. Love cheering for Deacs in the pros. Hope they all do well.

Love these! Reminds me of those 80s squads with Bernie, & the Cardiac Kids w/Brian Sipe.

Browns better draft an OT 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd...

Rumors going around DC that the Browns are getting close to acquiring OT Trent Williams from the Redskins for a mid-round pick. Williams is only 31 and had played in 7 Pro Bowls.

Rumors going around DC that the Browns are getting close to acquiring OT Trent Williams from the Redskins for a mid-round pick. Williams is only 31 and had played in 7 Pro Bowls.

Yeah, I heard this possibility. Snyder could have gotten 2 1sts from BOB last fall, and I doubt he even gets 1 1st today for Williams. And he has to trade him today or tomorrow, or his value could plummet further. I suspect Mayfield will look much better than last year with Conklin at RT and Williams at LT.

Yeah, I heard this possibility. Snyder could have gotten 2 1sts from BOB last fall, and I doubt he even gets 1 1st today for Williams. And he has to trade him today or tomorrow, or his value could plummet further. I suspect Mayfield will look much better than last year with Conklin at RT and Williams at LT.

Was hoping Tampa would get involved, since they seem to be in win-now mode. I'd even look at player swaps for a decent TE.

A lot of teams are struggling for cap space right now, the Bucs being one of them, the Browns not being one of them. Also how do the Panthers have so much dead money?

Well, that's interesting.

anyone have a favorite draft simulator they like? I've tried a couple but haven't found the one that this board posted a few years ago that I wasted a lot of time on!

Here is the full list of prospects who will virtually participate in the 2020 NFL Draft:

A.J. Epenesa, Iowa DE
A.J. Terrell, Clemson CB
Andrew Thomas, Georgia OT
Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota S
Austin Jackson, USC OT
Brandon Aiyuk, Arizona State WR
C.J. Henderson, Florida CB
CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma WR
Cesar Ruiz, Michigan G
Chase Claypool, Notre Dame WR
Chase Young, Ohio State EDGE
Cole Kmet, Notre Dame TE
D'Andre Swift, Georgia RB
Denzel Mims, Baylor WR
Derrick Brown, Auburn DL
Ezra Cleveland, Boise State OT
Grant Delpit, LSU S
Henry Ruggs III, Alabama WR
Isaiah Simmons, Clemson LB
J.K. Dobbins, Ohio State RB
Jacob Eason, Washington QB
Jake Fromm, Georgia QB
Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma QB
Jalen Reagor, TCU WR
Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina DL
Jaylon Johnson, Utah CB
Jedrick Wills, Alabama OT
Jeffrey Okudah, Ohio State CB
Jerry Jeudy, Alabama WR
Joe Burrow, LSU QB
Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin RB
Jordan Love, Utah St. QB
Josh Jones, Houston OT
Josh Uche, Michigan LB
Julian Okwara, Notre Dame EDGE
Justin Herbert, Oregon QB
Justin Jefferson, LSU WR
Justin Madubuike, Texas A&M DT
K'Lavon Chaisson, LSU EDGE
Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma LB
Kristian Fulton, LSU CB
Laviska Shenault, Colorado WR
Lloyd Cushenberry, LSU G
Mekhi Becton, Louisville OT
Neville Gallimore, Oklahoma DT
Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn CB
Patrick Queen, LSU LB
Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn OT
Ross Blacklock, TCU DT
Tee Higgins, Clemson WR
Terrell Lewis, Alabama EDGE
Thaddeus Moss, LSU TE
Tristan Wirfs, Iowa OT
Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama QB
Xavier McKinney, Alabama S
Yetur Gross-Matos, Penn State EDGE

"Raising awareness"-that phrase has never sounded so hollow. I think everyone is aware of the coronavirus.

I am probably sounding callous, but just get on with the fucking thing. I wanna see the tech fuck ups.

Wake Forest has to be only college football program whose backup QBs are more famous than the starting QBs.

That NFL pandering was obnoxious. I haven't seen a single brand come off as authentic with their COVID-19 ads.

Back