• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

how is it that one of the unquestionable coolest players to watch play is also the game's corniest personality?

Makes you wonder about his wife too. I have no problem with the dude being religious and even wearing it on his sleeve a bit, but come on. Using ALL CAPS on Twitter needs to be reserved for important shit like whether DIE HARD IS A CHISTMAS MOVIE or A HOT DOG IS A SANDWICH MOTHERFUCKER !!!!

Fitzmagic and the Dolphins win (one of) the battles of Florida.

Looking like Essang Bassey gets his first NFL start tomorrow.... against Tom Brady

This Falcons-Bears game is straight up trash.

Trash + trash = Straight up trash.

Are the Bills the best team in the league? Are there any good NFC teams? Packers maybe?

Trash + trash = Straight up trash.

Are the Bills the best team in the league? Are there any good NFC teams?
Packers maybe?

These questions were premature. The Bills blew a 28-3 lead.

Last edited:
I think I like the Rams road unis. The home ones from the past two weeks, not so much.

The Nick Foles era has begun in Chicago.

Their ability to snatch losses from the jaws of victory is nothing short of remarkable

Something like 1 in 900,000 chance to do what they did in consecutive weeks. I love how Matty Ice has taken on a new meaning. Of course it’s really the whole team from coach on down.

And Eagles successfully avoid victory another week.

Back