• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Deaconblue

Reaction score
After a few days of "legal tampering," a new NFL Year begins. Teams can officially sign free agents who weren't theirs.

Tom Brady is moving way south to Florida.
Philip Rivers moving east to Indy
Teddy Bridgewater moving to Charlotte.

And lots of other moves that have been rumors and stories can now become official. So time for a new thread.

Despite the virus and stay home orders, the NFL draft is being held. All teams and potential draftees maintaining distancing.

ETA:

It's May and all the Wake guys are getting their degrees. Congrats to all on both counts: getting the old WFU diploma and signing with NFL teams.

Last edited:
Diggs going to Buffalo for four draft picks.

Thinking this is the year Buffalo finally wins the AFC East.

Diggs going to Buffalo for four draft picks.

Thinking this is the year Buffalo finally wins the AFC East.

That's a steep price. Apparently Buffalo wants a high profile target for their QB.

I always thought Emmitt Smith in a Cardinals uniform was the weirdest NFL visual, but Brady in TB orange is bananas.

I always thought Emmitt Smith in a Cardinals uniform was the weirdest NFL visual, but Brady in TB orange is bananas.

Along those lines, Jason Witten signed with the Las Vegas Raiders. That will seem weird.

That Brady move seems doomed to fail. At least he can pencil in two wins against the Panthers.

Maybe it is just the Brady move, but it feel like more high profile players are moving this offseason.

Maybe it is just the Brady move, but it feel like more high profile players are moving this offseason.

Maybe.

Also, everyone is hyper-focused on this because all on-going sports are currently dead. The Brady move would be a headline regardless, but if the NCAA tournament was starting, along with NBA and the NHL in the stretch drive for the playoffs and baseball ramping up (among other sports), the scrutiny on every move would be a lot less (unless the move impacted your favorite team). Otherwise, in August and early September when fantasy football drafts would be in full swing, everyone would be saying "when did the Cardinals get Deandre Hopkins"?

Michael Irvin bringing the heat today! Said BOB told Hopkins he didn't like that he had multiple baby mamas and then compared him to Aaron Hernandez.

TB is allegedly getting new unis this year. I haven't liked a single uni they've ever had, not even the original dreamsickles. Orange and red just don't go together, and the newer pewter sucks. They should keep 1 of those 2 and combine it with black and/or gray.

Edited to add that Kyler Murray's stock is going way up in fantasy this year. If he wasn't already a top 5 QB pick, he is now. I love the idea of Murray with Hopkins, Fitz and Kirk. As for BOB, I have a hard time believing he actually said that to Hopkins. But either way, his mismanagement of that roster over the last year should definitely get his ass fired as both coach and GM after this year. If I'm Watson, I'm so pissed right about now.

Last edited:
Not NFL but I love this picture so much:

PAT.001.jpeg

Maybe.

Also, everyone is hyper-focused on this because all on-going sports are currently dead. The Brady move would be a headline regardless, but if the NCAA tournament was starting, along with NBA and the NHL in the stretch drive for the playoffs and baseball ramping up (among other sports), the scrutiny on every move would be a lot less (unless the move impacted your favorite team). Otherwise, in August and early September when fantasy football drafts would be in full swing, everyone would be saying "when did the Cardinals get Deandre Hopkins"?

Nah. The Brady news would be massive no matter when it happened. The Hopkins trade would be WTF no matter when. Obviously neither would get all day coverage, but Brady would a lead story.

Prediction : Matt Stanford traded to Pats for something like a 3rd rounder, and Lions draft Tua.

Prediction : Matt Stanford traded to Pats for something like a 3rd rounder, and Lions draft Tua.

Pats do need a QB. Stafford would be as good as any possibly available.

Back