• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

re: Murray, I haven't seen him play much, but he has big-time accuracy issues

re: Dalton, he made some really awful throws, but his receivers also did nothing to help him out

was hoping to see Looney last night; did not realize he was out with a strained MCL

Dolphins name Tua starter. Interesting decision. They're 3-3 with Fitz with 3 wins against bad teams and 3 reasonable losses to good teams.

Trading deadline is coming up. Fitzmagic could be an nice acquisition for any team trying to make a playoff push.

QB for hire.

Cool, Ravens just traded a 3rd next year and a conditional 2022 5th for Ngakoue. Now you lock up Ngakoue and let Judon walk this offseason and maybe get a 3rd comp back the following year.

OTOH, this might mean the Vikes are in the tank because they also lost Hunter for the year.

And Eagles pull out the win. Now less least than the test of the east.

But they may have lost DJax again. Did not look good on that last punt return.

Is the NFL East like the worst division... ever? Can’t imagine worse.

Yes. Ever. Last year Philly won it with 9-7. I think 6 wins will be enough this year. What makes it worse is the NFCLeast has to play the AFCN and NFCW, easily the 2 best divisions in football. I don't think they'll do better than 3-28-1 in those games.

I don't recall a team ever winning a division with a losing record. Zona I think won the NFCW with 8-8 some years back, and Cleveland won the old AFC Central at 8-8 many moons ago.

Yes. Ever. Last year Philly won it with 9-7. I think 6 wins will be enough this year. What makes it worse is the NFCLeast has to play the AFCN and NFCW, easily the 2 best divisions in football. I don't think they'll do better than 3-28-1 in those games.

I don't recall a team ever winning a division with a losing record. Zona I think won the NFCW with 8-8 some years back, and Cleveland won the old AFC Central at 8-8 many moons ago.

2014 Panthers 7-8-1
2010 Seahawks 7-9

Back