• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

What the hell are you doing kicking a 41 yard FG on 2nd down?

What the hell are you doing kicking a 41 yard FG on 2nd down?

I hate that too, but it's a 41 yarder. A pro kicker should nail that.

Man. Sports gonna sport. Hell of a game. Props to Kyler Murray for some great game management down the stretch. Props to the Cards D for making several big stops.

That was a great game. Mrs I/O is my fantasy opponent this week and she has Wilson and Metcalf so I wasn't happy about it going to OT. AZ deserved the win though

It should also be a 10 or 15-yard penalty instead of a spot foul. A 50-yeard penalty is idiotic, especially when it's a 50/50 ball to begin with.

i agreed with you on this until it turns out that Peter King thinks this too, so now i'm questioning everything.

Falcons with another late blown lead.

Their third loss this year after having a 98% win probability. The rest of the league has 4 such losses this year.

Man. Sports gonna sport. Hell of a game. Props to Kyler Murray for some great game management down the stretch. Props to the Cards D for making several big stops.

And their D is doing it without Chandler Jones. Two years ago, this was a floundering team with the worst record in the league. One Kyler Murray pick and fleecing BOB to get the best WR in the game, and it's a much different team. And I love me some Budda Baker. This was an easy preseason call for most improved team in the league. It's cool that we're going to see Wilson and Murray face off at least twice a year for the next decade. And Seattle needs to pony up a draft pick for Ryan Kerrigan. WFT's edge rushers are set for a while with Sweat and Young.

And howTF is Bostic not suspended for that hit on Dalton?

And howTF is Bostic not suspended for that hit on Dalton?

Have we heard from the league about discipline for that hit? Or is it still under review by the league?

I would think he should get disciplined pretty hard, because that play actually broke multiple different rules:

Hitting a runner after the feet first slide.
Hitting late.
Hitting in the head and neck area.

And a kina unwritten one of hitting a QB who was already down. Any one of those warrants a personal foul penalty. All of them combined warrant a suspension.

Mike McCarthy called out his team for not doing more to defend their QB.

Why does the NFL continue to shove the NFCE down our throats? Once again, we're getting multiple NFCE teams in prime time games - this time 3. Ugh.

The Dolphins have 56 yards of total offense and 28 points in the first half. That is remarkable.

Why does the NFL continue to shove the NFCE down our throats? Once again, we're getting multiple NFCE teams in prime time games - this time 3. Ugh.

To be fair, people love slowing down and looking at wrecks on the side of the road too.

JB3 with 11 tackles and a pick in an outstanding defensive performance vs. the Titans today.

Back