• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sen. Richard Burr is Scum (Wake related)

Kelly Loeffler should never have been appointed to that seat in the first place. She, Burr & Feinstein should all resign. If she doesn't, though, she will be toast in November. There is no way in hell she can beat Doug Collins among Republicans in Georgia. My guess is that nobody will get 50% and there will be a January runoff between Collins and somebody. As I understand it, they are going to put all the candidates on the ballot without any party primaries....and there are a lot of Democrats running also.

Kelly Loeffler should never have been appointed to that seat in the first place. She, Burr & Feinstein should all resign. If she doesn't, though, she will be toast in November. There is no way in hell she can beat Doug Collins among Republicans in Georgia. My guess is that nobody will get 50% and there will be a January runoff between Collins and somebody. As I understand it, they are going to put all the candidates on the ballot without any party primaries....and there are a lot of Democrats running also.

That seems most likely. I wonder how long Kemp is going burn what political capital he has left supporting Loeffler.

That seems most likely. I wonder how long Kemp is going burn what political capital he has left supporting Loeffler.

Kemp is looking really bad over this entire deal. One has to wonder what he got for that appointment. Loeffler was totally unqualified for the job.

Kemp is looking really bad over this entire deal. One has to wonder what he got for that appointment. Loeffler was totally unqualified for the job.

Completely agree. He looked bad before. He looks much worse now. Doug Collins is no dream appointment and I'm obviously not big on Trump. But it's clear Kemp must have gotten something substantial to encourage him to buck Trump and go with Loeffler.

Completely agree. He looked bad before. He looks much worse now. Doug Collins is no dream appointment and I'm obviously not big on Trump. But it's clear Kemp must have gotten something substantial to encourage him to buck Trump and go with Loeffler.

<cough> reach a round <cough>

Whoa! What happened to 22? Is he going all reverse bkf or someone stole his handle?

Donald Ross is not going to be happy about this name besmirching.

Dude is leaving office in a couple of years, and it's clear that his top priority is cashing in on his influence and power to make as much dough as possible for a sweet retirement. Stuff like ethics and duty and doing his job have taken a definite back seat. What a legacy he'll leave behind. "Senator, how much cash were you able to rake in during your last few years in public office?"

ETA: To be fair, he's hardly the only member of Congress to engage in these type of activities, although it certainly doesn't make it right.

Last edited:
Dude is leaving office in a couple of years, and it's clear that his top priority is cashing in on his influence and power to make as much dough as possible for a sweet retirement. Stuff like ethics and duty and doing his job have taken a definite back seat. What a legacy he'll leave behind. "Senator, how much cash were you able to rake in during your last few years in public office?"

ETA: To be fair, he's hardly the only member of Congress to engage in these type of activities, although it certainly doesn't make it right.

Don’t worry, Wake will have him back within 5 years to give a commencement speech and bestow an honorary degree.

He should donate part of his bribe to pay off Danny's contract.

Back