• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former Wake Forest football player, Senator Richard Burr

I think Trump was against Loeffler getting that seat and Burr has basically fallen in line. But yeah, she should be turning in her phone any moment now.

He is in trouble.

you think so? if we had a pub governor i could see them throwing him under bus and let them pick some MAGA replacement, but with Cooper at the helm? when would a special election have to take place?

you think so? if we had a pub governor i could see them throwing him under bus and let them pick some MAGA replacement, but with Cooper at the helm? when would a special election have to take place?

Yeah no way Trump and Barr let anything happen to Burr. I believe Cooper would appoint a replacement for the rest of Burr's term. The legislature could try to rush a special election but Cooper would veto it and no way they'd be able to override the veto (without some skulduggery but the Dems are now wise to that).

Yeah no way Trump and Barr let anything happen to Burr. I believe Cooper would appoint a replacement for the rest of Burr's term. The legislature could try to rush a special election but Cooper would veto it and no way they'd be able to override the veto (without some skulduggery but the Dems are now wise to that).

The rules require Cooper's appointment to be of the same political party. So maybe Chris Anglin (the attorney who ran for Supreme Court as a "Republican" after they got rid of judicial primaries).

Why is the asshole wearing this mask?

quality=80&strip=all&w=1236&h=820&crop=1
burr.jpg

Is this officially unofficial because my sources tell me he did nothing wrong?

I thought he was one of us!!!

He's probably wearing the mask as part of his lobbying effort to bring Wes Miller to UNC.

If the video I saw on the twitters is correct, our distinguished alumnus senator was wearing a tarhole mask in the halls of the senate today.

Burr is stepping down as the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Hope he takes his UNC mask with him.

Sounds like these are the same FBI employees that framed others here. Glad we have roadblocks in the justice system to stop them.

Clearly Burr was protesting the Manning firing much like BKF wore a UNC shirt to protest Tacy being let go.

Who on this board has been framed by the FBI?

Here didn’t mean this board. Going after the Trumpsters. I’ll admit I’m wrong on a guilty verdict. Y’all can admit you’re wrong without one.

Back