• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

sounds like we would have caught hell for not hitting Tim (which was my plan) but Nonny and I had no idea he had serious things; we both read his post as meaning he wouldn't be able to post again that round. Tim suspected Townie of being the recruit so I thought we should hit BBD and hope for Tim's support as it would be obvious after I died that only the recruit remained.

WFU thanks for hosting and putting up with me raging about my 2 post per day restriction (originally for the entire game).

I thought bern did well with a role that should never be in games.

Gooner continues to be the best indy

Also if you ever give me a post count restriction again I will immediately ruin the game

lol speaking of my attack on gouda based on his post restriction was true, I just misread AM/PM on time stamps.

sounds like we would have caught hell for not hitting Tim (which was my plan) but Nonny and I had no idea he had serious things; we both read his post as meaning he wouldn't be able to post again that round. Tim suspected Townie of being the recruit so I thought we should hit BBD and hope for Tim's support as it would be obvious after I died that only the recruit remained.

I was joking with that comment but yeah, I would have missed the morning round and that would have been a tough way for my team to lose.

Did any mafia members have posting restrictions? In hindsight maybe someone should have faked one since overall it became pretty civ clearing.

I was joking with that comment but yeah, I would have missed the morning round and that would have been a tough way for my team to lose.

Did any mafia members have posting restrictions? In hindsight maybe someone should have faked one since overall it became pretty civ clearing.

I actually planted the seeds for a posting restriction on Day 1, but I got killed before I could refer back to it to try to clear myself.

The short answer is that yes, some mafia did. Ph did for instance.

Nah. Y'all were giving me shit for waiting until the late in the day to vote. If I lasted long enough, I was going to claim to be Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell with a major power that kicked in on Day 7 if I waited to vote until the last hour on odd days. I posted this so I could go back and say I hinted at it early in the game.

My actual post restriction is in the description.

I'll think and pray for you.

Reading this post while watching the news is frustrating. There's just so much uncertainty out there. Not to get political, but it's odd that our leaders who we trust to make the right decisions can't seem to act when it's necessary. It's always down to the 12th hour.

Nah. Y'all were giving me shit for waiting until the late in the day to vote. If I lasted long enough, I was going to claim to be Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell with a major power that kicked in on Day 7 if I waited to vote until the last hour on odd days. I posted this so I could go back and say I hinted at it early in the game.

My actual post restriction is in the description.

I can dig it.

Back