• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WELCOME BACK COACH MANNING!!!

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
While it hasn't been the smoothest six years so far, things were looking up recently as we just tied for our 2nd most conference wins in the past 10 years. Many of us may have hoped we would have made a coaching change, but now that you're back as our coach I think I speak for all of us in saying you will have our FULL SUPPORT next year to help bring the Joel to its' formal glory, because we're all part of the same Deacon Family.

Go Deacs!

Count me out. If DM is back there is no way I will support the decision and will vote with my pocketbook. Sorry for the kids, but just no way I can support a team headed up by such a self centered egotistical person

While it hasn't been the smoothest six years so far, things were looking up recently as we just tied for our 2nd most conference wins in the past 10 years. Many of us may have hoped we would have made a coaching change, but now that you're back as our coach I think I speak for all of us in saying you will have our FULL SUPPORT next year to help bring the Joel to its' formal glory, because we're all part of the same Deacon Family.

Go Deacs!

Did you forget to sign out of ChrisTheDeacFan?

I didn’t know the players for the last two years and I won’t know next year’s players, because I quit a while ago. I had hope this year, but, no. Also, WFU doesn’t get one red cent from me because of Wellman Way. Not a penny.

white-glacier-bay-two-piece-toilets-n2316-64_1000.jpg

Go Deacs!

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Back