• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time for a Billboard..

bigboy8

Reaction score
Time to get the billboard up, time to flood Currie’s social media to fire Manning. Time to put the heat on Currie. Atleast we act like we give a shit unlike the higher ups at Wake.

Mea culpa. I'm sorry that I ended tags. Mods, let the 8x/gen-x racist taggers do their thing, but damn don't deny us tags on this here thread.

Markets are in a terrible mess over the past two weeks, but sure, let's go invest money in the billboard route again.

tag: deacm89 is the sound you make when gobbling wellman

i know that's more than 25 characters but i don't care. we took tags away so i'm exploring the studio space

I don’t think Currie is your target audience. You need to go higher up the food chain.

The target audience is 1. Manning has us bent over and doesn't give a flying fuck. Until he decides he doesn't want to be here or we pay him, we are stuck in a bad way.

I think he is here to stay. Prob for a while. I’m sure there have been far worse contract extensions. But I am having trouble thinking of one

Back