• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good BBQ shipped to home

Deacon92

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with getting BBQ shipped to home? (good experience). If i'm doing delivery, I might as well go whole hog.

Anyone have experience with getting BBQ shipped to home? (good experience). If i'm doing delivery, I might as well go whole hog.

Moonlight BBQ in Owensboro, KY. A colleague once told me a great story about the time he and his buddies stationed at somewhat local military site "borrowed" a helicopter to go eat there.

Moonlight BBQ in Owensboro, KY. A colleague once told me a great story about the time he and his buddies stationed at somewhat local military site "borrowed" a helicopter to go eat there.

Ok. I'll check it out. . (but KY?)

You might need to leave a really big tip for a whole hog.

There's a place in the DC area shipping whole hog feasts thanks to coronavirus, a bargain at $600.

Think I might get some q and go to the beach mid-afternoon. The good thing about our beach is it's about 10-12 miles long and about a quarter mile of sand throughout. There can be thousands of people and none closer than 10' of each other.

On top of that, there's a path that goes from Sunset Beach all the way to the breakers in Newport Beach. Much of the twenty miles is empty. You walk, run, bike or skate any part of it.

Back