• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia Signup Thread; Monday 3/30 Start

Is it wrong that I actually looked at those odds to see what Rommy's opinion of me was?

It should be Eagles since he’s a Terp now

The plan is to leave this signup open through the day just in case a couple more people want to play and then close it tomorrow morning and start sending out role PMs. Everyone will receive a role PM, please reply to your role PM to confirm receipt. If you have not done so already, please clean out your inboxes so there are no delays. I will create the game thread tomorrow and get everything set up accordingly.

Also, this is the updated tie vote rule, please critique:

"If two or more players are tied at the end of a day round, an instant OT will start. The first additional vote on a player in the tie will instantly end the round and that player will die. If no player has received an additional vote by 20 minutes after the scheduled deadline, the kill will be RNG’d between the players in the tie."

Is it wrong that I actually looked at those odds to see what Rommy's opinion of me was?

To clarify, who I think is a likely lynch d1 <> who I think is a bad player

EG Knight - guy is a top 10 player but is also a top 3 d1 lynch in a game of this size.

This is a sharp bookie

Also @ mods - a user named Beads is trying to sign up over here to post

Also, this is the updated tie vote rule, please critique:

"If two or more players are tied at the end of a day round, an instant OT will start. The first additional vote on a player in the tie will instantly end the round and that player will die. If no player has received an additional vote by 20 minutes after the scheduled deadline, the kill will be RNG’d between the players in the tie."

Just to angle shoot, what happens in a 3 way tie when a player voting for someone in the tie switches to ***no vote***?

To clarify, who I think is a likely lynch d1 <> who I think is a bad player

EG Knight - guy is a top 10 player but is also a top 3 d1 lynch in a game of this size.

This is a sharp bookie
***knight***
*** vote for gtb***
Gtb
Knight
***kniGTBht***

And apparently people enjoy voting me out in the first round

yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and announce my vote for knight in hopes of a spam-free game

Just to angle shoot, what happens in a 3 way tie when a player voting for someone in the tie switches to ***no vote***?

Well the black and white letter of the rule answers that: "The first additional vote on a player in the tie will instantly end the round and that player will die."

So if you have this tie:

Knight (8) - Players A-H
toogs (8) - Players I-P
Gooner (8) - Players Q-W

and Player A switches to ***no vote***, nothing happens. The design of the OT as I have understood it for (barf) 8 years now is that it's additive, not subtractive. That is, you don't break the tie by removing your vote unless it is to add it to a different player. So that wouldn't save Knight from a situation where, for example, Player P then votes ***switch to Knight***. From how I have understood OT rules and how I would apply it, Knight would die.

Wife is doing better now after a fever spike to almost 104 the other night. I’ll play in this one if there is still room.

Happy to hear that, timdunk. Here is to hoping she stays on the mend.

I'm going to go ahead and close the signup because I don't think anyone is going to signup late tonight or early tomorrow morning and 27 is a solid number. Please check your inboxes and clear out space if necessary, PMs will go out throughout the day tomorrow, please confirm PM receipt by replying to the PM.

Final signup roster:

1. rommy
2. bym
3. Townie
4. Nonny
5. BBD
6. Da
7. SD3
8. Knight
9. Juice
10. redwing
11. WFU03
12. mako
13. bern
14. JMan
15. gouda
16. DV7
17. Eagles
18. Ph
19. Toogs
20. GAT
21. ryala
22. shiny
23. Tcc
24. GoalieMom
25. Damo
26. Numbers
27. Tim

that was a joke, i havent even gotten a PM yet, btw.

so settle down, folks

Two options for a start, if you have a preference, please say.

Option A: Thread opens tomorrow afternoon/evening, first deadline 10:30:59am

Option B: Thread opens Monday morning around 9:30am, first deadline 1:30:59pm

Back