• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New buttons/images

Yeah, still some not showing up, like navbits and new thread.

I cleared my cache/cookies and restarted firefox when I did the new thread(it was the first one) after that, most all showed up shortly after I uploaded them.

K, now I've got new thread. Waiting on navbits and the arrows in the "active users" box to show up.

lastpost.gif can be copied to viewpost.gif, for the button in each quote.

The reason the arrows in the active users box aren't showing up is that they are their own images, so you'll need to copy/rename the existing collapse arrows.

I'll start working on the individual post buttons. Do you guys think we need new 'hot' folders or do the red/orange envelopes work? I threw together some yellow versions but they're kinda hard to see.

thread_hot.gif
DDVOZ.gif

thread_hot_new.gif
LGccm.gif

thread_hot_lock.gif
b1QAf.gif

thread_dot_hot_new.gif
TapDp.gif

thread_dot_hot.gif
vcrRM.gif

lastpost.gif can be copied to viewpost.gif, for the button in each quote.

The reason the arrows in the active users box aren't showing up is that they are their own images, so you'll need to copy/rename the existing collapse arrows.

I'll start working on the individual post buttons. Do you guys think we need new 'hot' folders or do the red/orange envelopes work? I threw together some yellow versions but they're kinda hard to see.

thread_hot.gif
DDVOZ.gif

thread_hot_new.gif
LGccm.gif

thread_hot_lock.gif
b1QAf.gif

thread_dot_hot_new.gif
TapDp.gif

thread_dot_hot.gif
vcrRM.gif

You should see them now, cookout. I've made the changes. Thanks for the advice forest.

The yellow is a bit hard to see

I do, I think they are drastically different enough people might actually notice them (from non-hot folders). No one realllly notices them anyway, so I think having them match the themes over the orange stuff is more important.

Also, I've got the main navbits folder showing up, but not it's dotted line counterpart that goes underneath it now.

I do, I think they are drastically different enough people might actually notice them (from non-hot folders). No one realllly notices them anyway, so I think having them match the themes over the orange stuff is more important.

Take a look at them.

I wish there were an easier way to make these show up faster.

I like teh yellow. Could we just make them a slightly darker shade of yellow if we're worried about them showing up well?

edit.gif
wOV5t.gif

quote.gif
vJwAK.gif

quickreply.gif
bzNsB.gif

multiquote_off.gif
mLENO.gif

multiquote_on.gif
kMsOh.gif

I edited these so that they'll line up better with the edit/quote buttons:
LjTSf.gif