• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New buttons/images

Also, on the .panel rule in the style sheet you need to change the background color to #E7E7E7 in order to match the new gradient (only noticeable on large panels atm).

In what part of the boards do you see the gradient?? I'm not seeing it, but it might just be mah bad eyes.

Haha damn you have some good eyes. Changing it nowz.

K I think I changed the right thing, can you verify?

Awesome, looks slick. I thought I was going to have to work on this stuff eventually :laugh:, glad you took the reins Forest.

:bowdown:

Looks really FANTASTIC Forest. Great job. Good decisions with the color choices.

Alternatives for the hot folder (black folders won't seem so out of place):

thread_hot.gif
so4QK.gif

thread_hot_new.gif
B0FH6.gif

thread_dot_hot_new.gif
IlI1e.gif

thread_dot_hot.gif
31yuR.gif

thread_hot_lock.gif
4H3Ij.gif

Last edited:
We'll also probably need to get rid of the 'new' beige folder if we go with the icons above

thread_new.gif:
iyxJq.gif

However, if the plain yellow icons end up looking better I think we should replace the black icons with beige:

thread.gif
gycc2.gif

thread_dot.gif
QCesL.gif

thread_lock.gif
Yq9lG.gif

Thanks again, Forest!

I've uploaded these. Let me know what you think.

Great. I think it looks a lot better :thumbsup:

Posting here so I don't clutter up the suggestions thread:

i8evR.gif
sVT4c.gif

ICvqk.gif
white version
6W1Jq.gif
white version
wuGSm.gif
white version

I think the yellow is a bit off, but I'm not going to worry about that right now. What do you guys think? More visible? It is definitely an improvement over the arrow but it might still be too small for some people. And if I make it bigger it will be hard to tell the difference between the folders.

I like teh yellow, and I think it being off makes it moar visibile, which is a good thing imo.

Ok, I've uploaded these. Let me know if you guys see them start to show up.

Back