• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New buttons/images

The yellow man just showed up in a thread I posted on - it's definitely an improvement, but doesn't provide as much contrast as TOS little man.

The yellow man just showed up in a thread I posted on - it's definitely an improvement, but doesn't provide as much contrast as TOS little man.

I think the biggest issue is really just going to be the location. This is probably teh best we can do w/ the current software version. I don't know of any way to make him show up better w/out completely disregarding the WFU color scheme and just making the guy bright RED.

Yeah ideally we would add it as its own icon in the thread title like the 'first new post' button (which is how scout does it).

Also is a vbulletin upgrade in the near future? Because if I'm not mistaken we'll have to reskin a lot of these icons afterwards anyways.

Yeah ideally we would add it as its own icon in the thread title like the 'first new post' button (which is how scout does it).

Also is a vbulletin upgrade in the near future? Because if I'm not mistaken we'll have to reskin a lot of these icons afterwards anyways.

Yes, whenever cookout and I have time to coordinate, we will do it one night in the near future.

Back