• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

You just know that Duke will be their preferred choice as the ACC participant.

tOSU and Alabama to play home and home in 2027 and 2028, coronavirus permitting.

tOSU and Alabama to play home and home in 2027 and 2028, coronavirus permitting.

Let's hope this series actually goes forward. It should be a great series.

Ohio State has a home and home with Georgia coming up at some point as well I think.

Let's hope this series actually goes forward. It should be a great series.

Ohio State has a home and home with Georgia coming up at some point as well I think.

Yes, thats 2030 and 2031. Georgia also has Texas in 2028 and 2029. If the current SEC West rotation continues, they would also play Arkansas; Alabama, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State those years; along with Auburn, the SEC East, and Georgia Tech.

Four games cancelled already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/...onavirus-college-football-games-canceled.html

Two neutral-site games — Southern University versus Tennessee State in Detroit on Sept. 5 and Jackson State versus Tennessee State a week later in Memphis — have been canceled along with Southern’s home game on Sept. 12 against Florida A&M. Jackson State also was forced to cancel its Sept. 5 season opener against Langston University, because Langston and other N.A.I.A. schools have been prohibited from playing before Sept. 12.

Yeah...my hope for football in the fall is quite dim. Maybe they can do some sort of shortened season starting like next March. Maybe.

Yeah...my hope for football in the fall is quite dim. Maybe they can do some sort of shortened season starting like next March. Maybe.

I’ve been told it’s ridiculous to considering having football in the Spring after the second wave of coronavirus.

I hope we play this year... But who knows.

If I’m placing a bet today, I’d say no football until at least October. Maybe none at all this season.
I hate it.

30 LSU players quarantined

https://www.si.com/college/2020/06/20/lsu-football-players-quarantined-coronavirus

"A portion of LSU’s football players are quarantined after frequenting a string of nightclubs near the school’s campus called Tigerland. On Friday, the Louisiana Department of Health announced that more than 100 Tigerland bar-goers have tested positive for the virus and warned those who have frequented the establishments to quarantine for at least 14 days."

So basically all of the hardcore Trump states are going to fuck this up for to everyone else. Clemson, Bama, LSU...I see a trend. Fucking quarantine yourselves and wear a mask so we can have a football season. Going to a fucking night club??.. ffs

So basically all of the hardcore Trump states are going to fuck this up for to everyone else. Clemson, Bama, LSU...I see a trend. Fucking quarantine yourselves and wear a mask so we can have a football season. Going to a fucking night club??.. ffs

I doubt most LSU football players are Trump voters.

The 2020 College Football Thread: Duke's Mayo Changes Bowl Landscape !!!!!!!!

I doubt most LSU football players are Trump voters.

He said Trump states not Trump voters.

Maybe the PAC-12 will finally breakthrough.

Newman's going to wind up in an eight-way QB competition if they don't play CFB this year.

Back