Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2290

Thread: The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekin View Post
    So which one will transfer next? Serious question.
    Like I said, Kirby needs to learn how to handle the situation like Saban handled the progression of Hurts, Tua, Jones, Bryce Young, with Hurts and Talia eventually moving on. That also includes decommits by Sam Howell and Drake Maye.

Vandagriff will have the upper hand as he will be there first.

Sam Howell committed to Bama?

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Sam Howell committed to Bama?
    I thought he was an FSU commit before flipping to UNC. Was he Bama before that?

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Sorry. Howell had a Bama offer, committed to FSU.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    POINT STILL STANDS !

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I make some effort to constrain UGA talk at certain times, but the Dawgs just picked up a commitment from Gunner Stockton, a 5-star 2022 QB who decommitted from South Carolina. That goes along with Brock Vandagriff, 5-star 2021 QB. That's a lot of 5-star quarterbacks. Hopefully Kirby can manage it like Saban does this time, instead of the way he did with Fromm/Fields.
    "Brock" and "Gunner", along with "Colt", are about the most quarterbacker-ery names there are; "Colt" is also a real baseball-ly name.

FCS teams about to start seasons. Southern plays at Alabama State tonight, then a much fuller slate of games for Saturday. It will be interesting to see how spring games being the for real season works out. Most colleges have limited or no in person classes.

Primary OGB Benefactor

I keep forgetting that a number of smaller colleges are playing this spring after opting out of the fall season. Example - Delaware beat Delaware State last night 34-14. I’ll try to watch a game next weekend if anything is on.

The Athletic ranked ACC football coaches hired recently. Dabo is number 1. Wake's two most recent are top 15.

https://theathletic.com/2509352/2021...shared-article