• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

I’m enjoying watching Campbell, very impressed. They are only what a couple of seasons into actually being a scholarship program?

Georgia Southern has almost 40 players inactive, which would mean that Campbell has more scholarship players playing today

How did the "Bear" get that cake ESPN job? He picked the Cyclones to win it all.

That was one of their coach’s big pushes when he came there last year. Try to make ATL more of a GT city than just a UGA and pro sports city.

I love the idea, but man is that an uphill battle.

Tech beat FSU 16-13. FSU loses yet another season opener.

Really happy for my friend Andrew Thacker, the DC at Georgia Tech. I don’t give a shit about GT football, but I do hope they shut teams out this year

I realized when watching that ACC coaches unity spot that I probably couldn’t name half the ACC coaches. Lot of new faces and just plain old anonymous dudes.

I realized when watching that ACC coaches unity spot that I probably couldn’t name half the ACC coaches. Lot of new faces and just plain old anonymous dudes.

To be fair, there's like 30 ACC teams nowadays.

Really happy for my friend Andrew Thacker, the DC at Georgia Tech. I don’t give a shit about GT football, but I do hope they shut teams out this year

My neighbor is the OC. I don’t give a shit about GT football, but I do hope they score this year.

Coastal Carolina up 21-0 over the hat and his Jayhawks. Big 12 having a rough day.

Kansas not even competing with Coastal freaking Carolina. Wild to me that Duke and Wake Forest are so much better at football than a Big 12 state school

Didn't CP pick Coastal Carolina too?

Back