• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Sure if that’s the way you want to frame it in light of the reasons the Big 10 presidents want football then that’s fine. The reason they’re doing it is greed and money.

It is what it is but the reason is money. That’s why everyone is picking and choosing what goes ahead.

Why is WF playing soccer or field hockey right now? Why is their an ACC Cross Country championship? WF will be losing money by moving forward with those sports.

Money’s tied up in this sports already and the players want to play. The cynic in me leans toward “its cover so they can protect their cash cow.”

No. Thank this guy:

LOL. What a great example of where we are as a country right now. This guy compares his efforts to those of the soldiers who fought on D-Day. I hope it's a joke, but I doubt it.

LOL. What a great example of where we are as a country right now. This guy compares his efforts to those of the soldiers who fought on D-Day. I hope it's a joke, but I doubt it.

Got to be a joke, to compare that to D-Day, the Bin Laden raid or anything else that deals with real life and death is pathetic.

Although, I guess congratulations are in order for the B1G for finally becoming the SEC.

Even though they're more like the ACC than the SEC.

I agree the B1G is much more like the ACC than the SEC. Far better schools and far fewer white supremacists.

Looks like Hookstead is an unfunny douche who rights for the Daily Caller.

So Michigan's top WR (and best player on the team), top DB, and top OL (and only returning starter) are all opting out and singing with agents. And Dylan McCaffrey is opting out and transferring after apparently losing the QB battle.

Charlotte's got a lot (of coronavirus cases).

Niners cancel their game with UNC.

I’m so glad UNC loses a cupcake. Their egos don’t need anymore useless padding.

UNC loses a cupcake and their senior starting safety ruled academically ineligible and out for rest of season. You hate to see it.

Back