• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Apparently it cost Clemson $300k to travel to Tallahassee. Can’t pay the players tho.

Uhhh, Dabo's not entirely wrong here. Clemson met the ACC's guidelines. FSU refused to play.

Assuming for argument’s sake that they met the ACC’s minimum requirements (established months ago), I think it’s safe to say that FSU has an obligation to its players to act in their best interests at a time that cases are spiking nationwide.

Biff and 2&2 are just the same person aren’t they

Don’t know why FSU is getting so bent out of shape over the fucking flu.

When people hate Penn St, as much as they hate Liberty things gonna be alright .

But yea fuck liberty, and fuck them for losing.

I hate them both. Used to like Penn St. but definitely not anymore. I'd be happy if they lost every game they ever played.

Jamie Newman fucked up so bad not playing this year. Let the JT Daniels era begin (successfully).

Ah yes, the come from behind win as a 25 point favorite vs a shell of a team that had less than 50 available players. Quite a success indeed!

JT Daniels looked good, for sure. But yeah, tough to get too excited about a performance against a shitty team.

The Minnesota Wisconsin game has been canceled for this year. Since South Carolina and Clemson are not playing the wake forest NC state series is now the longest uninterrupted rivalry in college football.

I'd like to see the annual Wake vs. NCSU football game become the final game of the season. Put an emphasis on "the longest uninterrupted rivalry in college football". It's generally an entertaining game. Some national attention for the forgotten two of the Big Four.

Back