• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(non-political) Fuck You, Danny Manning Thread

I am referring to former Apprentice host and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York cameo-haver Donald Trump. He sucks.

This clearly is a violation of the don't be a douche bag rule. You should be accessed at least one douchery point.

Mods do you have any decency?

We also offer a guideline of not starting unnecessary or duplicitave threads.

Wake should social distance from basketball until Manning's contract is up. But then again our crowds suggest we've already been doing that. Nobody stays home these days like a Wake basketball fan.

DM, here’s my best advice. Do what you have to do to avoid being the subject of a billboard.

Yeah, I understand that while recruiting, like the Hildebeast, he didn't go to Wisconsin either.

This post hurts my feelings and I now I will challenge you to a fisticuffs engagement at the bike racks.

I think we can all agree that we need someone with capabilities to put together some new funny Danny cigarette memes

Back