• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you vote for Trump?

Did you vote for Trump in the 2016 national presidential election?

• Total voters
Hillary is so hated by OWGs, but none of them can admit it's entirely because she has a vajay.

We forget that she was the centrist choice for the Democrats in '16. She's one of the most investigated people in history & Nothing. Ever. Sticks.

Maybe, just maybe... that's because she's an intelligent & decent person + politician, and not the evil wench that Rush Limbaugh brainwashed half the country to think she was.

When you pocket a lot of money yourself, it is.

I notice you neglected to discuss voting for a publicly know racist, who had a FORTY PLUS year of overt, intentional and clear racist acts and statements.

Why won't you DIRECTLY respond to supporting a lifelong racist who launched his campaign on a racist note?

Not only that, but his entire entry into mainstream politics was overtly racist.

And you supported a Dem

You know the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, fought against the Voting Rights Act, and slavery.

Ya old history

Gotta give Hill credit for getting beat by Trump

She had the support of most if not all major newspapers, CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN.
And spent ,if I remember correctly, 30% more $$.

bc986413fcbf3e062f50d9c0274fe6dd.jpg

Silk with a history lesson here. Republican are the party of the current KKK, New Jim Crow, repealing parts of the Voting Rights Act, and the Confederate flag.

This dumbass has been railing against the former First Lady of Arkansas with little awareness of how the parties have changed in his lifetime.

Still wondering what makes her a terrible person and candidate. Just getting beat by trump? Is that it?

Yes silk just confirmed what we all knew to be true.

Nice Call someone a name.

In my lifetime a US Dem Senator was the Grand Dragon

lol I keep thinking that after the 100th picture of a Republican caucus, comprised of entirely straight white representatives... dumbasses like silk would stop pretending like it's the party of diversity.

Ya'll gotta get some new chapters in the playbook.
Call someone a name
Identify with others "what we all know"

Boring

Folks like struck and angus point to obvious exceptions to the rule to criticize Dems. Then when you point to mainstream GOP actions and Trump’s obvious disqualifications, they ignore them as minor exceptions.

Well that’s supposed to say “silk” but that’s probably obvious.

And you supported a Dem

You know the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, fought against the Voting Rights Act, and slavery.

And at that time, the Republican Party was the liberal party. Your ignorance or dishonesty is dripping.

What a pathetic way to get around your supporting a CURRENT racist!!

Why won't you answer why you voted for someone who has been in the public eye for over forty years and for all that time has been an unapologetic racist? You voted to support racism.

Last edited:
I think it’s frustrating for silk, Angus, and the like that the demographic make up of this board is basically their dream yet they still don’t feel comfortable to spout their ridiculous rhetoric. Much of that is because they’re so privileged that any disagreement feels like oppression.

And you supported a Dem

Ah. Now I understand how you can support Trump. You have no knowledge of what has happened in the last 60 years.

Guys, don’t bully Silk. I for one applaud his willingness to anonymously declare his naïveté/willful ignorance.

Ah. Now I understand how you can support Trump. You have no knowledge of what has happened in the last 60 years.
Oh he knows. It's a classic Republican projection to justify the fact that they are now the party of white purity. Projection is their strong suit.

why would you even acknowledge someone who calls the Dems "the party of the KKK" as if that has anything to do with anything in 2020. you're talking to a Dinesh D'Souza clone, lol.

Back