• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you vote for Trump?

Did you vote for Trump in the 2016 national presidential election?

• Total voters
I chose not to vote in the 2016 election so no, I did not vote for Trump.

giphy.gif

ah, thanks!

funny how no Trump voter will go public

makes you wonder...

If you didn’t vote or voted third party, you essentially voted for trump.

If you didn’t vote or voted third party, you essentially voted for trump.

Kind of.

It's not actually a vote for Trump unless you were in a state where the margin was close enough that third party and national election abstentions > the gap between Clinton and Trump votes and you're operating under the assumption that these were protest votes that would have otherwise have gone to Clinton.

A good friend of mine voted for Jill Stein in California. We have raked them over the coals for their decision, do not worry, but it ultimately didn't matter because of the electoral college.

DeacPops abstaining in South Carolina didn't make an ounce of difference because South Carolina because Trump beat Clinton by 300,000 votes. That said, attempting to claim some kind of higher moral ground is pretty stupid, too, Pops.

Sure, in theory, a vote for a candidate other than Clinton was a vote for Trump, but not really in practice. I think that's juice's point?

for what it's worth, I can see the individual voters on my phone, but not my desktop.

I have yet to vote for the presidential winner in my lifetime.

Back