• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Fuck the edit function.

Last edited:
Player List
1. rommy - Black Panther, civ jailkeeper (killed N9)
2. bym - Black Widow, civ tracker (lynched D10)
3. Townie - Cull Obsidian, mafia janitor (lynched D3)
4. Nonny - Vision, vanilla civ (killed N1)
5. BBD - Ant-Man, vanilla civ (killed N2)
6. Da - Star-Lord, civ mason (killed N5)
7. SD3 - Proxima Midnight, mafia ninja
8. Knight - Hawkeye, civ vigilante (lynched D1)
9. Juice - Thanos
10. redwing - Chitauri Soldier, mafia goon (lynched D8)
11. WFU03 - Falcon, vanilla civ (lynched D9)
12. mako - Drax, vanilla civ (killed N6)
13. bern - Loki, vanilla civ (lynched D6)
14. JMan - Mantis, vanilla civ (lynched D2)
15. gouda - Bucky Barnes, vanilla civ (killed N3)
16. DV7 - Chitauri Soldier, mafia goon (lynched D4)
17. Eagles - Chitauri Soldier, mafia goon (lynched D7)
18. Ph - Pepper Potts, vanilla civ (lynched D11)
19. toogs - Corvus Glaive, mafia strongman (lynched D5)
20. GAT - Gamora, civ mason/recruiter (killed N7)
21. ryala - Doctor Strange, civ watcher (killed N11)
22. shiny - Nebula, civ recruit/cop
23. tcc - Shuri, vanilla civ
24. GoalieMom - Captain America, civ bodyguard (killed N10)
25. damo - Thor, GF Hunter/Killer (killed N3)
26. numbers - Rocket Raccoon, vanilla civ (killed N4)
27. tim - Ebony Maw, mafia roleblocker/silencer (AA'd N4)

Last edited:
Reactions: tic
END OF DAY 1 VOTE COUNT (Post #311)
Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (4) - rommy, damo, gouda, SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

DNV: None

END OF DAY 2 VOTE COUNT (Post #610)
JMan (8) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala, GAT, dv7, WFU03, redwing
WFU03 (7) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo, SD3, JMan, tim
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda, Juice, bym, mako
dv7 (1) - Townie
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
mako (1) - Ph

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda, tim, GAT, numbers
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7
redwing (2) - bern, toogs
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie

END OF DAY 4 VOTE COUNT (Post #1122)
dv7 (11) - GoalieMom, Ph, rommy, bern, Juice, numbers, SD3, redwing, mako, GAT, bym
toogs (3) - Da, ryala, shiny
Ph (1) - toogs
redwing (1) - dv7
shiny (1) - tcc

DNV: Eagles, tim, WFU03

Due to majo, no votes for Eagles, tim, and WFU03 will not count against them

END OF DAY 5 VOTE COUNT (Post #1291)
toogs (5) - GoalieMom, shiny, GAT, Eagles, rommy
bern (4) - mako, Juice, Da, ryala
shiny (4) - toogs, redwing, bym, Ph
ryala (1) - bern
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - tcc

END OF DAY 6 VOTE COUNT (Post #1463)
bern (5) - SD3, tcc, Eagles, GAT, ryala
Ph (3) - WFU03, mako, Juice
redwing (2) - bym, rommy
Eagles (2) - GoalieMom, shiny
ryala (1) - redwing
WFU03 (1) - Ph

DNV: bern

END OF DAY 7 VOTE COUNT (Post #1707)
Eagles (7) - GoalieMom, shiny, Ph, Juice, SD3, redwing, GAT
bym (3) - ryala, rommy, tcc

DNV: Eagles, WFU03, bym

Due to majo, no votes for Eagles, WFU03 and bym will not count against them

END OF DAY 8 VOTE COUNT (Post #1944)
redwing (4) - rommy, WFU03, ryala, bym
bym (3) - Juice, shiny, GoalieMom
WFU03 (2) - redwing, Ph
rommy (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

END OF DAY 9 VOTE COUNT (Post #2116)
WFU03 (5) - shiny, Ph, bym, rommy, Juice
Juice (3) - ryala, GoalieMom, WFU03
ryala (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - tcc

END OF DAY 10 VOTE COUNT (Post #2296)
bym (4) - GoalieMom, Juice, Ph, shiny
Ph (2) - tcc, SD3
Juice (1) - bym
SD3 (1) - ryala

Last edited:
Knight - Hawkeye, civ vigilante: You are Clint Barton, better known as Hawkeye. You are an incredibly skilled marksman, a skill honed during your time as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and perfected as an Avenger. In the parallel Marvel universe that this game is based on, you took Thanos’s snap as hard as anyone on Earth and began using your skills as an incredibly dangerous and efficient assassin. As such, you are the civilian vigilante.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you would like to assassinate. Be aware that your hits affect civs and mafia equally, your arrows know only the trajectory you fire them on.

damo - Thor, Godfather Hunter/Killer: You are Thor Odinson, Asgardian God of Thunder and former King of Asgard. You are the most powerful Avenger and a direct threat to Thanos. As such, you are seeking the mafia godfather, Thanos himself. But beware, though you are immortal, your powers are not limitless. As Thanos acquires more Infinity Stones, your ability to fight against him reduces greatly. Work quickly to stop Thanos or perhaps face dire consequences.

Abilities: Each night, you may investigate one player to determine if they are the great warlord Thanos. If your investigation completes, you will receive a result of “This player is Thanos,” or “This player is not Thanos.” While he is at his weakest, if you discover Thanos, you may sacrifice yourself to kill him (just make sure to aim for the head) beginning the night round following your investigation. If Thanos acquires a second Infinity Stone, your ability to kill him will go away, including if he acquires his second stone on the night you try to kill him. If Thanos acquires 4 total Infinity Stones, your investigations will no longer return results. Your abilities may be roleblocked normally.

Da - Star-Lord, civ mason: You are Peter Quill, self-nicknamed Star Lord. You were abducted from Earth at a young age and raised by the smugglers known as the Ravagers. After leaving the Ravagers and setting out on your own, you became acquainted with the assassin Gamora, eventually forming a tenuous romantic relationship. Due to your closeness, you are a civ mason with Gamora. You will have the ability to communicate with Gamora outside of the game thread. You are given the knowledge that Gamora is 100% a civ.

GAT - Gamora, civ mason/recruiter: You are Gamora, assassin and adopted daughter of Thanos. You betrayed Thanos and freed yourself, leading you to meet and eventually form a tenuous romantic relationship with Peter Quill/Star Lord. Due to your closeness, you are a civ mason with Star Lord. You will have the ability to communicate with Star Lord outside the game thread. You are given the knowledge that Star Lord is 100% a civ.

Additionally, you are trying to find your sister Nebula. Nebula is second guessing the role she wants to play in Thanos’s scheme, but could still yet return to his forces so you must act quickly. You may select a player each night to determine if they are Nebula. Should you discover Nebula first, she will join the civ ranks for the remainder of the game. You may discuss Nebula with Star Lord.

rommy - Black Panther, civ jailkeeper: You are T’Challa, King of Wakanda and holder of the mantle of the Black Panther. You are a brilliant tactician and warrior, but your people have preferred to live with their true powers shrouded in secrecy. Few have been privy to your stores of vibranium and the technology you have developed using the powerful material. With such power, you operate as the civilian jailkeeper, able to bring those into Wakanda for protection, but also unable to utilize any powers they possess on their own. Selective use of your technological prowess can be incredibly powerful, but as Thanos and his Black Order increases in strength, it might not always be enough.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you would like to “jail”. This player will be brought to Wakanda and will be protected from any hit attempt against them, but also roleblocked. You may not jail yourself.

bym - Black Widow, civ tracker: You are Natasha Romanoff, better known as Black Widow, former KGB assassin and S.H.I.E.L.D. asset. You are cunning, a master of martial arts, and able to blend into any situation. As such, you are the civilian tracker. Your ability to infiltrate and remain undetected will allow you to gather intelligence on the operations of Thanos and the Black Order. But beware, as Thanos acquires Infinity Stones, your spying abilities may fail you.

Abilities: On odd nights, you may select a player that you would like to track. If the player you select performs a detectable night action, you will receive a result of “Player visited X.” If the player you select does not perform a detectable night action, you will receive a result of “Player did not visit anyone.”

GoalieMom - Capt. America, civ BG: You are Steve Rogers, better known as Captain America, World War II hero and the first Avenger. You are renowned for your courage, righteousness, and thirst for justice for all. With an uncompromising moral compass and unbelievable biceps, you will protect the weak and innocent at all costs and at great risk to your own person. As such, you are the civilian bodyguard. Behind your strength and your shield, you will fight to protect the Avengers and its allies from attacks. But beware, Thanos and his Order have weapons that may be able to neutralize you.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you will protect as a bodyguard. If the player under your protection is targeted by any hit, you will block the hit and kill the player that made the hit while also dying in that player’s stead. Additionally, one time during the game, you will have the ability to raise your vibranium shield to completely protect against any hit. If a player you are protecting with your shield on that night is targeted, your shield will block the hit and no one will die.

Last edited:
Townie - Cull Obsidian, Mafia Janitor: You are Cull Obsidian, the most powerful warrior in the Black Order. As a savage warrior, you have the ability to completely extinguish someone without a trace. As such, should Thanos acquire 5 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and prevent the player’s role from being revealed to the town. The role will be revealed to the mafia team. The player’s character will still be revealed to the town. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Tim - Ebony Maw, Mafia Roleblocker/Silencer: You are Ebony Maw, member of the Black Order. You have powerful telekinetic abilities that allow you to control most of your surroundings. This control allows you to operate as the mafia roleblocker. During a night phase, you may select a player that you would like to block from performing all actions. This ability has a one-night cooldown (i.e., you may not use it on consecutive nights). Additionally, if Thanos is able to acquire 4 Infinity Stones, you will gain a one-time silencing power. During a night phase after Thanos acquires a 4th Infinity Stone, you may select a player to silence. That player will only be allowed to post once during the following day phase and the post may only contain a vote for a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must be the one who silences that player.

toogs - Corvus Glaive, Mafia Strongman: You are Corvus Glaive, a powerful warrior in the Black Order. Your blade is strong enough to pierce through vibranium, a valuable tool when fighting against the Avengers and their allies. As such, should Thanos acquire 2 Infinity Stones, you will gain the one-time ability to enhance the nightly mafia hit and make it an unblockable hit against a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must make the hit.

Last edited:
Putting ruleset here because of broken edit function

Hello all and welcome to Avengers Endfinity WarGame mafia! The great warlord Thanos has started a quest to obtain the six Infinity Stones in an effort to restore balance to the universe. He and his Black Order have gone searching far and wide for these stones, bringing them into conflict on Earth with the Avengers and their allies. Thanos already is in possession of the Power Stone and on the hunt for the other five Stones. The remaining five Infinity Stones are in the possession of Avengers and allies, but should they be lost to Thanos, his power will increase exponentially.

MOD NOTE: Civ players that are in possession of Stones are not aware and do not have the ability to claim them. Stones are lost to Thanos when a player in possession of one of the Stones is killed.

Below is the ruleset we will be utilizing for this game. Please read all the rules, I will not be lenient.

RULES
  1. If you have any questions about rules or game setup or need clarification on a specific issue, please PM me. Do not post these questions on the thread. I will not be lenient and will err on the side of AA’ing mod talk. If the question is something that I feel that needs to be addressed for all players, I will post a Mod Note in the thread.
  2. Votes must be made by bolding or starring a player’s name (ex: Gooner or ***Gooner***). If you would like to switch your vote from one player to another, please indicate this clearly by using language such as “switch to ***Gooner***.” I will try to provide frequent vote counts, this will help tremendously in making sure these vote counts are accurate.
  3. Two missed votes will result in a AA. If you absolutely know that you will not be available to make a vote during a specific day round, I will allow players to send a proxy vote to me. Any proxy votes will be posted as a Mod Note and will only contain the vote itself.
  4. If there is a vote count that you do not think is accurate, DO NOT POST AS SUCH IN THE THREAD. Refer to Rule #1 and send me a PM, preferably with what is the correct vote tabulation and/or what post # contains a different vote than what I have listed.
  5. The clock I will be using is the clock at time.gov. Day rounds will end at 10:30:59am/1:30:59pm/4:30:59 pm Eastern Time unless otherwise indicated in a Mod Note.
  6. If two or more players are tied at the end of a day round, an instant OT will start. The first additional vote on a player in the tie will instantly end the round and that player will die. If no player has received an additional vote by 20 minutes after the scheduled deadline, the kill will be RNG’d between the players in the tie.
  7. In the event of a player receiving a majority of votes prior to the scheduled end of a round, an instant majority vote will be called and night will start. In the event I am not present when a majority vote occurs, a twilight period will start at which time the player receiving a majority of votes will not be allowed to post, but all other remaining alive players may continue to post normally. When I return to the thread, night will be called as a normal majority vote.
  8. Majority votes will not occur when there are 6 or fewer players remaining. Majority votes will not occur when there is 20 minutes or less remaining in a round.
  9. Absolutely no night posting. Similar to mod talk, I will not be lenient. I understand some lag between trying to get a post in at the buzzer and the board registering it, but any posts outside of a very narrow window post-“NIGHT” will likely result in an AA unless extreme extenuating circumstances exist. Some discretion MAY come with majority votes. Do not test this.
  10. Every player will receive a PM with their role, including vanilla civs. PMs may not be discussed and/or posted in the game thread. If you decide to claim your role, you may not copy and paste your role PM. Roles may have restrictions surrounding claims.
  11. Importance of a character in the MCU is not necessarily indicative of their importance in the game. The mafia team will receive a group of safe roleclaims. Role claim wisely and do not assume that because Character X has a prominent role in the MCU that they were 100% included in this game.
  12. If a player is the subject of a night action that normally comes with a notification, that player will receive a notification of that action regardless of the role they have.
  13. Order of Operations is as follows:
    • Roleblocking abilities
    • Protection abilities
    • Hits (all hits simultaneous unless affected by other abilities)
    • Investigation abilities (operate simultaneously, can detect each other)
    • Any other remaining abilities
  14. General Rules:
    • No editing or deleting posts
    • No repping of posts
    • No angleshooting or cheating
If you feel that there is anything not covered in this ruleset, please let me know.

Last edited:
Day 1 starts now, ends 10:30:59am tomorrow morning. Good luck and have fun.

I think it’s traditional in those games to vote for the person right below you.

***Numbers***

Honestly this is wild. I have a lean on eagles

Dv7

Daniel James made me look like a fantasy genius at the start of the season and then he forgot how to score goals or do anything football related besides just sprinting

I think it’s traditional in those games to vote for the person right below you.

***Numbers***

May want to look again, Chief.

Honestly this is wild. I have a lean on eagles

FSyQVfG.gif

Back