• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Good morning...a few dumb questions...does everyone leave the default page setup or do you make it 30, 40, etc per page? I want to know if I am referencing a prior page.

2nd, question, how the f@ck can you think that Top Secret does not hold up?

source.gif

and ***da***

There are post numbers that are easy enough to use, regardless of page setup. Vote for me aside, dont like this opening post
Also, definitely does not hold up, watched it a few months back doing an 80s comedy thing.

So damn relieved to be a citizen after I re entered the universe as mafia on what ended up the worst team of all time. I’m not happy Eaglez is here to destroy our souls.

*GoalieMom*

Numbers' posts are hot fucking trash, but I don't think he's Mafia. I just don't see Mafia numbers posting this.

Tomato bath. But you have a couple days of stink.

She doesn't have any on her, the furnace running just brought enough of the smell inside that it still stinks a bit. I've used about half a can of febreeze already.

Are skunks even useful? Like I know possums eat a shitload of ticks. But skunks are dickholes

She doesn't have any on her, the furnace running just brought enough of the smell inside that it still stinks a bit. I've used about half a can of febreeze already.

Are skunks even useful? Like I know possums eat a shitload of ticks. But skunks are dickholes

Opossums are fucking mean as shit.

Good morning...a few dumb questions...does everyone leave the default page setup or do you make it 30, 40, etc per page? I want to know if I am referencing a prior page.

2nd, question, how the f@ck can you think that Top Secret does not hold up?

source.gif

and ***da***

you can say fuck on these boards. dv7 created them for the sole purposed of fuck and twat not being censored by mods

There are post numbers that are easy enough to use, regardless of page setup. Vote for me aside, dont like this opening post
Also, definitely does not hold up, watched it a few months back doing an 80s comedy thing.

what 80s movies hold up...if you were around at the time, the jokes still hold

Numbers' posts are hot fucking trash, but I don't think he's Mafia. I just don't see Mafia numbers posting this.

:numbers enters mafia chat last game:

"Whats up guys, I'm xxx and I get a vig hit one night, let's do this"

:proceeds to have 3 more powers that he didn't disclose and dies day 1:

Yeah, I'm gonna sit some games out. The brain trust on me is super prone to emotional voting. Makes the game too dumb.

yea getting voted out day 1 for being too annoying the previous game is Big Gay

Just looked up recommended viewing order on these movies, I realize i've seen 5 of them. Ant man was funny

Back