• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I think JMan was like 100% with his reads IIRC.

Yeah I was pissed because I felt like I had a really good read going. I was 95% you were dirty but people follow you like a lapdog (for good reason) and it’s impossible to get any traction so i barely bothered. Well played tho.

Yeah, I sincerely apologize about my fuckup, fellas. It was intended as a placeholder and until I could get back and read the threads as I'd been working all afternoon, but it was unacceptable and def. changed the course of the game. Sorry again.

I mean, I'm talking less about you and more generally about if someone did that intentionally. You're fine, you should keep playing

Thanks for running it Gooner and I thought people were very active for an OGB game.

Thanks for running it Gooner and I thought people were very active for an OGB game.

I was so excited when I got 27 votes on Day 1. I believe we didn't have a single missed vote in a non-majo round. That has to be some kind of record.

Thanks. I'm admittedly parlay now and also burnt from being cop maf maf maf in the 4 games since we started back up

You've always had a pretty big ego but the parlay comparison sets a new record.

Back