• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

sorry got a little earnest there

EUT1pdaXQAQhZZ2

Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (3) - rommy, damo, gouda
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom. tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
gouda (2) - GAT, numbers
Nonny (2) - shiny, bern
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
toogs (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - Da
bym (1) - JMan

YTV: None

40 min left

Mako has seemed to banter a bit in his first couple games on the boards but his posts seem forced this time relative to how he played before. Mafia lean on Mako for now.

Mako has seemed to banter a bit in his first couple games on the boards but his posts seem forced this time relative to how he played before. Mafia lean on Mako for now.

He was mafia last game so if he is playing different than last game and is noob then = ?

My brother, who is also my assistant basketball coach, made one of my players give him the zoom login info for my wife's history class today, a class that half of my varsity team is in. He then used a picture of my wife playing SpeakOut(the game where you have to talk with the plastic mouthpiece in your mouth) as his background for the chat. Needless to say, online learning is progressing nicely.

I can't tell if Numbers is trying a shitcloud strategy as a badguy, or is just this bad. He's posted some really civ things, but...ugh.

He was mafia last game so if he is playing different than last game and is noob then = ?

I'm a goddamn riddle wrapped in an enigma, bro.

Or just a really shitty mafia player.

The lack of vote movement right now is eerie. We at least need to get someone else up there with knight. Someone make a move so i can heroball this

Numbers I already cleared you. Don’t make me revert on a read before day 1 is over please.

I honestly can't tell if these Day 1 reads are a running joke or if you guys are actually serious

Ah my bad. I didn’t read the rest of last game after day two - probably should have done that while everyone else here just babbled about nothing

Back