• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

yeah, and his post this time is bad, I get that one

but the over-psychologizing based on past behvior and self-mythology going on about reads here is pretty funny

but you miss 100% of the stars you don't shoot for, so keep gun-slinging my Plain States friends

What about that is a post to give you a strong civ lean?

It’s been a while but Damo doesn’t strike me as the type of player to come in to pop in and immediately correct someone on an indirectly related mafia topic.

Lots of folks just hanging around not posting but it eager to jump in on substantive game discussion once someone else opens that can of worms. Interesting.

yeah, and his post this time is bad, I get that one

but the over-psychologizing based on past behvior and self-mythology going on about reads here is pretty funny

but you miss 100% of the stars you don't shoot for, so keep gun-slinging my Plain States friends

I find more value in responses to people’s day one accusations. Not only before the end of day one but also down the road when you can layer vote patterns along with seemingly innocuous early back and forths. Also helpful to get people to actually discuss the game when you’re, say, within half an hour of the day’s deadline.

Knight (7) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny, SD3
GAT (3) - rommy, damo, gouda
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom. tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
gouda (2) - GAT, numbers
Nonny (2) - shiny, bern
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - Da
bym (1) - JMan

YTV: None

I have never played here, but on the IMS site, if Knight was out ahead he would be posting every other post....is that not how Knight plays here..

But seems way too quiet

Alright, I'm out. Have a great game, guys. Eagles, good to play with you again, if only for a day.

I have never played here, but on the IMS site, if Knight was out ahead he would be posting every other post....is that not how Knight plays here..

But seems way too quiet

Most of the votes on Knight are in response to his last game. Not sure he cares enough to fight it, nor do I know how that impacts alignment.

If knight does end up civ, there are a few posts/votes that are pretty damning so far.

Lol if knight and SD3 both end up as mafia this is a great distancing move that may have had little risk (sd3 would expect the votes to tighten up regardless as deadline approaches).

I dont think knight is bad and think its extremely lazy to run him up day 1. I was hoping someone else would push one of the three ahead other than myself so we could at least have something to go on

Back