• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

What makes GAT better than Knight other than you seem to have a civ read on Knight, SD3? I admit GAT’s entry post sucked but I’ve never played with or heard of them before so

What makes GAT better than Knight other than you seem to have a civ read on Knight, SD3? I admit GAT’s entry post sucked but I’ve never played with or heard of them before so

Nothing, i just picked one of them and went with gouda and rommy. Why did you switch from a poster with 2 votes to one with 1?

My top three mafia reads are:

1. Tim
2. Toogs
3. tcc

Switch to ***Tim***

Yeah, I'm gonna sit some games out. The brain trust on me is super prone to emotional voting. Makes the game too dumb.

Is this an earnest civ post from a frustrated GTB or a late ditch desperation effort to seem civ since he got run up early as mafia? I’m a pretty heavy lean on the former and would be down to go another way with day one lynch. Of course GTB’s “bye y’all” post at the end didn’t help this case at all IMO.

Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (4) - rommy, damo, gouda, SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom. tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (2) - Da, numbers
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny

YTV: None

Updated Vote Count, 5 min left:

Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (4) - rommy, damo, gouda, SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

YTV: None

Says the guy who replied “nothing” as to what stood out for the person they just switched votes to.

I picked the maryland poster over the two wake posters that I know more on if you really wanted to know. Why do you keep switching to prople with no votes? Like what is that doing other than absolutely nothing

Dude are you just throwing darts right now?

Kinda but I read Tim's posts and those are the kind of day one posts I would make as mafia. Toogs is either asleep or mafia and calling everyone stupid in mafia chat and tcc is probably a bad read by me at this point.

eagles leaving his vote on damo is the mafia form of white privilege

Back