• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Kinda but I read Tim's posts and those are the kind of day one posts I would make as mafia. Toogs is either asleep or mafia and calling everyone stupid in mafia chat and tcc is probably a bad read by me at this point.

Fair enough on your reads. Your vote looks like a throw away though, and 8 minutes from a deadline

I picked the maryland poster over the two wake posters that I know more on if you really wanted to know. Why do you keep switching to prople with no votes? Like what is that doing other than absolutely nothing

I vote for mafia when I see mafia. It’s a character flaw.

we're gonna get nothing d1 from a knight lynch

change my mind

I think we learn the most from a knight lynch. People jumped on him with cover for just saying he’s annoying (nonny vote looks suspect to me) and also he’s annoying so if he dies he dies.

Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (4) - rommy, damo, gouda, SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

YTV: None

1 min

Final Vote Count:

Knight (6) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny
GAT (4) - rommy, damo, gouda, SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight, tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

DNV: None

Knight, Hawkeye, civ vigilante, has been lynched by the town.

You are Clint Barton, better known as Hawkeye. You are an incredibly skilled marksman, a skill honed during your time as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and perfected as an Avenger. In the parallel Marvel universe that this game is based on, you took Thanos’s snap as hard as anyone on Earth and began using your skills as an incredibly dangerous and efficient assassin. As such, you are the civilian vigilante.

Abilities: Each night, you may select a player that you would like to assassinate. Be aware that your hits affect civs and mafia equally, your arrows know only the trajectory you fire them on.

Night moves, you have until 11am

During the night, Nonny, Vision, vanilla civ, was found dead. Vision's death allowed the Mind Stone to fall into the hands of Thanos and the Black Order. Thanos now is in possession of two Infinity Stones.

You are Vision, an android created by Ultron in an attempt to achieve a perfect form. You possess vast power and superior logic, but for the purposes of this game, you are a vanilla civ.

Day 2 begins now, ends 1:30:59pm Eastern.

Back