• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Is it? I appreciate his trying to scope out the game.

Why make that post unless you know its true? So that would leave him having a stone or mafia knowing the stones are with the real characters. I dont see how that post helps us in any way

got many actual teleconference calls to do so better go put on pants and put in a vote

***numbers*** for his weird d1 shit.

Is it? I appreciate his trying to scope out the game.

Idk, his instantaneous revelation that the stones were held by who held them in the movies struck me as super odd. But, he may just be a crazy marvel nerd. Ph, did you make that connection right off the bat?

it's like the deacs are playing a completely different game than the MD/KU posters (and i include eagles in the MD/KU contingent)

i think we table jman. that reaction is weird.

***switch to WFU03***

do i want to punish a right read based on thin reasoning? ehhhhhhhhhhhh. leaning more this being mafia clearing civ for nothing.

IM HEEEERE

Mafia likes to keep civ knight around because his posting "style" gums up the chat and makes it harder for civs to find information. I like your read, can we be friends?

***jman***

IM HEEEERE

Mafia likes to keep civ knight around because his posting "style" gums up the chat and makes it harder for civs to find information. I like your read, can we be friends?

***jman***

toogs flying in SCREAMING civ /t2001*

*this is not a real read

I was roleblocked (or jailed).

Jailing seems more likely, IMO. RB'ing you seems dumb if we have watcher (which we presumably do). Jailing would protect from a hit, obviously and allow you to use you super game-reading skills. So it appears to be not really alignment-determinative at all, IMO.

people I am willing to vote for this round so far: damo, jman, 03. [insert rule of 3 meme]

IM HEEEERE

***jman***

Nah, knight is a weird dude who cracks me up and isn’t afraid to play fast and loose making him an easy read and a way to keep the game interesting. He’s basically Nick Young with a fecal fetish.

Back