• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Those games where we were given other players as roles were pretty fun

No shit sherlock

Fair

But I like to think there is a difference from over-complicating a game with unintended breakable features and bastard modding. Thank you very much.

Also, I used that joke in the sign up thread so it is claimed as mine.

I'm going back to my totally proven strategy of voting Nonny first round of every game.

three eps into Tiger King and watching any other docuseries is gonna be like watching C-SPAN

Binged it in 1 day. So good, every episode is a cliffhanger. If you havent watched it, dont read anything about it and just watch - best use of 6 hours of your life.

there's a WFU-KU-UMD mafia game to be written by someone that's not me

KU is the maf. Obviously there is a recruitable player, and both civs and maf are looking. Mod tells both that they only get 1 recruitment attempt a night, but KU gets to cheat as much as they want to get the recruit. Unlimited attempts, talk to people outside of the board. It doesn't actually matter.

Maryland makes up most of the civs. Instead of lynching players, everyone gets a battery to throw at the player they want to kill.

One player is Wake basketball. They've got some cool powers, and it seems like they could help. But they die on night 1 and by the end of the game, people don't remember that they even participated.

It's a straight up take. Pretty sure it would even go in the bad opinions thread.

You want a real hot take? Movies in general are overrated. This is the golden era of TV and somehow an era for movies where we're supposed to act like Adam Sandler is a good movie actor. PASS

KU is the maf. Obviously there is a recruitable player, and both civs and maf are looking. Mod tells both that they only get 1 recruitment attempt a night, but KU gets to cheat as much as they want to get the recruit. Unlimited attempts, talk to people outside of the board. It doesn't actually matter.

Maryland makes up most of the civs. Instead of lynching players, everyone gets a battery to throw at the player they want to kill.

One player is Wake basketball. They've got some cool powers, and it seems like they could help. But they die on night 1 and by the end of the game, people don't remember that they even participated.

That's perfect. Rep coming later on.

You want a real hot take? Movies in general are overrated. This is the golden era of TV and somehow an era for movies where we're supposed to act like Adam Sandler is a good movie actor. PASS

Well, not sure anyone thinks hes a good actor - hes funny for stretches, but I havent seen a sandler movie I've like in over 15 years, sans uncut gems. Which was good.

Also, until theapocalypse, pretty sure movies have been surging in attendance. I dont see a lot of new ones, but theres an artsy fartsy theater near me that does the real butter on the popcorn, I saw gems and joker there. Both good.

Also, until theapocalypse, pretty sure movies have been surging in attendance. I dont see a lot of new ones, but theres an artsy fartsy theater near me that does the real butter on the popcorn, I saw gems and joker there. Both good.

I feel like I want to like movies. My apartment setup is perfect for it, I put in a 10 foot projector screen. I just keep trying and failing to get into any movie that people tell me I HAVE to watch. Including you NERDS and your superhero movies/mafia game themes

Back