• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Real talk though ryala is right superhero movies are dogshit

I feel like I want to like movies. My apartment setup is perfect for it, I put in a 10 foot projector screen. I just keep trying and failing to get into any movie that people tell me I HAVE to watch. Including you NERDS and your superhero movies/mafia game themes

Last few movies I have seen without the kid have been good - enjoyed knives out and richard jewell. I didnt see them in the theater, but solid movies.

Last few movies I have seen without the kid have been good - enjoyed knives out and richard jewell. I didnt see them in the theater, but solid movies.

We watched Knives Out with our oldest. It was enjoyable. Redwing and I saw Parasite at a movie theater and that was pretty good as well.

Superhero movies are junk food. Fine for what they are, but usually nothing I would consider great. Also, I find it very hard to even decide if they are good anymore, because they are always just a part of a bigger story and are never self-contained. It's like trying to decide if a particular chapter of a book is good. It just isn't how you judge those things. And it has started to frustrate me.

Knives out was very good. Parasite was great. Both self-contained stories.

Sorry, we talked about that in mafia chat and I forgot which one of us was supposed to post it.

Game related post during banter time, like 82% sure romanov is mafia.

Wife made me do yoga tonight, cook home made bolognese, and rent Emma for $19.99 on amazon prime tonight. How’s that for being a full grown assman?

Oh god, I saw Richard Jewell when I went home for the holidays because my dad wanted to go. 3/10, legitimately bad movie.

Gouda just being Gouda don’t worry about it. When the game is over we can all revisit and laugh at him for being wrong in his infinite wisdom.

I’m gonna caveat everything I say this game with not having played in ages so take it with a pound of salt but ^^^^^ is a civ response

I still have no idea what to feel about Joker. I left the movie theater shaking my head. On the one hand I appreciated the cinematography and storytelling. On the other hand I felt deeply uncomfortable for most of the movie and am pretty sure I never ever want to see it again. That said I’d rate it 8.5/10 as a movie overall.

Knight (4) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala
GAT (3) - rommy, damo, gouda
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
Da (2) - redwing, GoalieMom
gouda (2) - GAT, numbers
Nonny (2) - shiny, bern
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
bern (1) - mako
toogs (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - Da
bym (1) - JMan

YTV: Nonny, Knight, Ph, tcc, tim

I’m gonna caveat everything I say this game with not having played in ages so take it with a pound of salt but ^^^^^ is a civ response

That's why I switched off him, BRUH

Also no excuses, we've played like 4 games now in the last 2 weeks and none before that in over a year I think, closer to 2

I still have no idea what to feel about Joker. I left the movie theater shaking my head. On the one hand I appreciated the cinematography and storytelling. On the other hand I felt deeply uncomfortable for most of the movie and am pretty sure I never ever want to see it again. That said I’d rate it 8.5/10 as a movie overall.

I haven't watched it because a lot of people told me similar things. Like, they maybe wouldn't have watched it if they had known what happens and won't watch it again. But great movie

That's why I switched off him, BRUH

Also no excuses, we've played like 4 games now in the last 2 weeks and none before that in over a year I think, closer to 2

Gouda is a civ

Knight mentioning gameplay along with his usual banter has me leaning civ on him too

Going to bed. See you all in the morning. Last vote count of the night:

Knight (4) - BBD, dv7, Juice, ryala
GAT (3) - rommy, damo, gouda
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
Da (2) - redwing, GoalieMom
gouda (2) - GAT, numbers
Nonny (2) - shiny, bern
bern (2) - mako, Knight
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie
toogs (1) - SD3
Ph (1) - WFU03