• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

That’s a quick judgement, but ok.

Knight used to be an easy read for me. Regardless I’m approaching this by going after quiets and people I’m unfamiliar with. We should absolutely run whoever is quietest tomorrow morning. I mean I’ll probably be asleep but y’all should.

I'll probably be awake but I will pretend to be asleep so I can put my investigation in

Because I am a police man

Does anyone actually chew their food for the recommended 32 chews per bite?

Id been having some reflux issues and after cutting out spicy food and cutting back on beer and stuff I read that chewing food better could help

Anyway 32 chews per bite is frankly insane

32 chews per bite and washing your hands for 20 seconds would take up most of a day.

Tombstone was a good movie. If you haven't seen all of the Marvel movies, now is a good time to start. We ordered a bunch of cider for delivery from Bull City. Highly recommend if you like cider.

Make sure you start at Iron Man and go in chronological order.

I used to visit the Suque back in college

think it's where I learned how to play sheep

I used to post on the Suque regularly before the Mafia days, but it's been at least 15 years. Things kind of petered off after the ACCBoards days.

Binged it in 1 day. So good, every episode is a cliffhanger. If you havent watched it, dont read anything about it and just watch - best use of 6 hours of your life.

That's unavoidable if you go anywhere on the internets.

Real talk though, I don't remember GAT's entry but....

****knight****

Mafia

You want a real hot take? Movies in general are overrated. This is the golden era of TV and somehow an era for movies where we're supposed to act like Adam Sandler is a good movie actor. PASS

Also, until theapocalypse, pretty sure movies have been surging in attendance. I dont see a lot of new ones, but theres an artsy fartsy theater near me that does the real butter on the popcorn, I saw gems and joker there. Both good.

Superhero movies are junk food. Fine for what they are, but usually nothing I would consider great. Also, I find it very hard to even decide if they are good anymore, because they are always just a part of a bigger story and are never self-contained. It's like trying to decide if a particular chapter of a book is good. It just isn't how you judge those things. And it has started to frustrate me.

Knives out was very good. Parasite was great. Both self-contained stories.

These takes are related. Marvel made superhero films for the era of binge TV. I don't know if they did it on purpose considering Iron Man started it all back in 2008. They ditched the trilogy formula and basically made a 23 episode season of movies complete with a standard two-part cliffhanger. Now if traditional movies are your thing, I definitely get redwing's take. I would argue that most of the MCU films are self-contained in that you can appreciate them without seeing the previous ones, but you don't get the most out of them. Then Disney made the deal to put the films on Netflix before going to their own streaming service, so you can actually binge watch all 2.5 days worth MCU films. The risk of going beyond a trilogy used to be the diminishing audience who hadn't seen the prior films. Now people can just catch up on whatever they missed and go see the next film. Much of the boost in theater attendance is reliable sequels and event films like the Marvel films.

I normally do a pretty good job of knowing what his alignment is, so I think we table him for now

My dog made friends with a skunk last night. 99% sure it missed her but holy shit does it still smell awful. Fucking hate skunks

it’s my birthday and I drank a lot of bourbon.

***bern***

Is it your birthday now or did it just end? A civ would be clearer than this imo

c172c7ca218d65c54a30c710cc82fee9.jpg

Good morning...a few dumb questions...does everyone leave the default page setup or do you make it 30, 40, etc per page? I want to know if I am referencing a prior page.

2nd, question, how the f@ck can you think that Top Secret does not hold up?

source.gif

and ***da***

Back