• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Irish's new book DROPS TODAY!!! ORDER IT!!

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Last edited:
Aren't we not supposed to bring other posters' real lives onto the boards without their expressed permission or their posting about it first?

I'm asking for a friend, mods. You might know him.

Even when we are doing something totally altruistic for a friend, some here can't help themselves. How sad is that?

Can't we just try to help Irish debut on the best-sellers list and nothing else?

Even when we are doing something totally altruistic for a friend, some here can't help themselves. How sad is that?

Can't we just try to help Irish debut on the best-sellers list and nothing else?

RJ, posters are on here are just trying to be altruistic for a friend when they talk about that exciting noveltunity you get so pissed at them for bringing up!

Dude helped start the boards and is obviously a public figure. Just buy the book and save dumb piling on for legitimate situations with RJ.

SHHHHHHHHH there's no being REASONABLE with them numbers.

Barnes and Noble is also terrible, don't order from them. Order from a local shop, if possible, especially these days. I'm sure they would be accommodating.

Strick is losing his edge. His overvalued private schooling is failing him.

Hey guys, long time! Hope everyone is well. I gave RJ my blessing to spread the good word here, though there's something strangely touching about finding this dash of normalcy in these batshit times. RJ will be arguing with our sons and daughters someday about board rules.

Barnes and Noble is also terrible, don't order from them. Order from a local shop, if possible, especially these days. I'm sure they would be accommodating.

This this this

Or Amazon. Those little guys need a fighting chance to survive these crazy times.

Hey guys, long time! Hope everyone is well. I gave RJ my blessing to spread the good word here, though there's something strangely touching about finding this dash of normalcy in these batshit times. RJ will be arguing with our sons and daughters someday about board rules.

SHHHH....don't want you catch any shit...the truth has no place in the hate of some. After all, I'm too much of an asshole for any good guy to admit to associating with for any reason.

OOOOOOH, someone must have hacked Irish's account. RJ couldn't possibly have known anything. That's it. Who has hacked Irish's account?

This this this

Or Amazon. Those little guys need a fighting chance to survive these crazy times.

This is true. The only good reason for buying from either is to help pump sales for Irish. If he meets their algorithm, they start pumping out PR which creates more sales for him.

Otherwise, I'd be 100% backing buying from mom & pop locals or small internet sites.

FUCK YOU!

I was hoping the book was about the WF Empire buying out a contract but, nope.
Good luck on the book Irish.
A friend of mine published a book just before Christmas and I wondered how his sales were. Is there a site that lists ALL published books in rank of sales, regardless of how many or few are sold? Just wondering.:noidea:

Last edited:
Back