• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Request for April Fools Day (Biff's DNC thread, etc)

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Everybody is at home on the internet and on edge about this crisis. April Fools is pretty dumb anyway, especially on the internet. Let's just not do this today. We've had enough fake news posted here every other day of the year. Please refrain from posting fake news today.

AFD is a Top 5 holiday.

Don't you like to have FUN !?!?!?!?!!?

AFD is a Top 5 holiday.

Don't you like to have FUN !?!?!?!?!!?

1. Biff’s birthday
2. UGA Spring Practice
3. Christmas
4. UGA / UF game
5. Thanksgiving

Where does April 1st fit?

well this is a truly awful take

No kidding. Thanksgiving is the best holiday. Delicious foods, drinking all day, lot's of football, best time of the year. St. Patrick's day has green beer tho.

St. Patrick's Day/Spring Break/NCAAMBBT/April Fool's Day would be even better if the Lent people weren't trying to throw a wet blanket over everything and would let us say Allelujah.

No kidding. Thanksgiving is the best holiday. Delicious foods, drinking all day, lot's of football, best time of the year. St. Patrick's day has green beer tho.

it would be better if they got rid of the damn Lions and Cowboys

Meh. People make you travel for Thanksgiving. All the women are mean as hell because we make them cook all the food and clean it all up.

For St. Patrick's Day you just get up out of bed, act like you're working for a few hours and then hit the pub on a beautiful spring day and get wasted.

Everybody is at home on the internet and on edge about this crisis. April Fools is pretty dumb anyway, especially on the internet. Let's just not do this today. We've had enough fake news posted here every other day of the year. Please refrain from posting fake news today.

Should probably put this on the sports board as well. I imagine there will be (if hasn't already happened) a few "Manning officially back!" - "Manning finally fired!" posts/threads made today. Of course if Currie was smart, he would announce a decision today just to confuse everyone.

Should probably put this on the sports board as well. I imagine there will be (if hasn't already happened) a few "Manning officially back!" - "Manning finally fired!" posts/threads made today. Of course if Currie was smart, he would announce a decision today just to confuse everyone.

Good idea ! Formulating now !

You don't fuck with Thanksgiving traditions, man

yeah that's the thing, people are too damn stubborn. I've advocated for years for a roast duck which is a million times better than turkey (and I make a damn good one) but it gets shot down. at least I've converted people to spatchcocking -- took them a while to get over how the bird would appear.

And you people (mainly Ph) are mad at me !

Back to School !!

Back