• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

When most of what you post is babbling unfounded horseshit, it’s difficult to tell when you say something that isn’t COMPLETELY fucking idiotic. You have set the bar quite low.

That’s kind of the Republican way though: Get 9 out of 10 things wrong then spike the football on that 1 and claim that’s all they were interested in the entire time.

Last edited:
Bro boy doucher hero Joe Rogan has tested positive for COVID and is taking horse de-wormer. That was actually on my bingo card.

I thought he’d be rich enough to get the human drug.

I'm calling bullshit that Rogan got Covid. He's lying and he will claim he took Ivermectic to cure his bogus illness and broadcast it to millions.

I doubt it's bullshit because everybody is getting covid

But if it IS bullshit he'll probably catch it soon and the egg sure will be on his face!

The internet seems to be taking this Joe Rogan news well

[h=1]A School System Closes After 2 Teachers Die Of COVID-19[/h]https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1033293779/texas-school-system-closes-teachers-die-covid-waco

WACO, Texas — A Central Texas school district closed its schools until after the Labor Day holiday Tuesday after two teachers died last week of COVID-19.
Connally Independent School District officials closed its five suburban Waco schools for the rest of the week after the Saturday COVID-19 death of Natalia Chansler, 41, a sixth grade social studies teacher at Connally Junior High School, said Assistant Superintendent Jill Bottelberghe.

Chansler's death came days after David McCormick, 59, a seventh grade social studies teacher at Connally Junior High, died of COVID-19, Bottelberghe said.

I counted 23 seconds between “all of us Christians” and the f-bomb. Wish I could say that was a record between shortest time between an “I’m a Christian” and the f-bomb but it’s not even close.

And yet another nurse says the exact opposite of what nearly everyone else in the medical community is saying. Evangelical Trumpism is a helluva drug.

I’m so clueless. I swear I had no idea how many people are stupid until the last few years. And more specifically, I didn’t have a clue how many of my friends and co-workers were absolutely stupid. If you are against masks and the vaccine, YOU ARE STUPID. And I don’t mean just about all things covid. I mean you are flat out STUPID and should not even have a driver’s license. You are so stupid it’s dangerous.

Back